murph is offline Member

testosterone undecanoate......?

Hello ppl, I was wondering if anyone had ever tried these.....they are Andriol 40mg caps made by Organon they are testosterone undecanoate ...............anyone......?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testosterone undecanoate......?-444444444.jpg  

murph is offline Member
    got some of that aswell.....lol...thanks ...but isnt this one of the longest acting roids out there (as far as esters go anyway).?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Check out this post for more info:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=16433

As for undecanoate being a very-long ascting ester, I think that only applies to intramuscular injection.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    if you are wanting that type of test, just use sust since it is in there. andriol is just a waste of money. you have to pop a shitload of pills just to get a small effect from it.

Big J

murph is offline Member
    well ive already picked some of these up ........so i guess i will just take about 8 or so a day along w/ the others i did a search on these (in here) and it does seem some ppl dont like them and some do hmmm......?? but as far as saving my money its a bit too late for that but thanks guys for the replys....I must agree though for the money, I coulda got more for the buck w/ other things

PunkRawk is offline Member
    for the money you can get better stuff....but if you use enough the effects are pretty good....use about 200 mg's a day...

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    murph,

I picked up a few just 'cuz I saw them around in the pharmacies here in Bangkok and they were cheap!

Can't say I use them for building muscles, but they do come in handy; save them for date night and pop a couple to increase the testosterone level!

murph is offline Member
    thanks Ajax i'll try that ....lol......4real

Thread Information