ufc1313 is offline New Member

how long until I see results?

I'm ending week 4 of my first cycle and I really haven't seen any results yet. I'm a tiny bit stronger, but I don't feel like the gear has anything to do with it. I'm using organon sust 500mg week, and tt eq 400mg week. In 2 weeks I'll be adding 50 mg winny for 6 weeks. I know that it takes a while for sust and eq to kick in, but shouldn't I be seeing something by now? My diet and training and rest have been pretty good.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    It should be kicking in right about now. Seen any weight gain? Strength? Are you eating / sleeping right ? How are you shooting ?

ufc1313 is offline New Member
    I haven't seen any weight gain yet, but I am just a little bit stronger. I shoot on Tues. and Sat. in the quad. I alternate from one quad to the other. Each shot has 200mg eq and 250 mg sust.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    your doing it right, It should be starting to kick in right...................................NOW !! Did you feel it ? Ok well you will, give it time.

G-S Guest
    It'll come bro. Be patient. This time next week you'll be going "wow".

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    It takes about three to four weeks to kick in man,,,,,,when i am on test I can't get enough sleep cause I am up all night doing the wild thing...That how I test my test....lol

Thread Information