TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

Can U Get Gear In Greece ?

I am going to falaraki in rodes Greece ! some one told my u can get gear over the counter over there is this true and if so what sort of gear do they have ?

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I belive they have some nice sust it comes in the redijects and its called cathocs the spelling might be a little off but i have used it personally and it worked good for me.

TIM
    how cheap is sust over there is it loads cheaper ? and i was told that if u declare a small amount of gear at the airport u can take it across on the grounds its for personal use ? is this correct ?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Declaring gear for personal use: can't do that with 'roids in the USA, they are schedule 3 drugs.

In the UK, I hear you can have some for personal use, but better to find some concrete documentation on the exact wording of the law. I have seen people grossly mis-interpret the wording of the US law and give advice that would get a US citizen locked away in jail...

IOW: don't take off-the-cuff advice on a serious topic like this. Make sure you are sure!

TIM
    i have been reading up on the net and i am going to make sure i know before i do anything silly ! according to what i have read u can bring back gear as long as its for personal use ! but how much is personal use ? i was thinking when i go across to greece i could ask customs if it is okay and how much ? therefore i can know for sure and they can not do me for asking ?

testprop is offline Associate Member
    yea, you can get the gear otc in Greece, I know someone who goes there often (*cough cough)

but I recommend to check out the smaller pharmacies, the big ones in the city might bitch

TIM
    so will i get them in fariraki or will i have to hire a scooter any go to somewere else on the island ? it could be a nice little day out !

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro im from greece.u can get almaot anything there now,aussie eq,killer deca ,testoviron 250 (my favorite),dboll ,droll.winnie amps,and all the other goodies and anti es.now you going to rhodes wich is a great island ,youll love it,the pharmacies there are limited and what they cary.plus they will see u a s a tourist and raise the price up like crazy.the best thing to do is go to athens i assume thats where your plane will land and jump an a other then hit the island,stay in athens like one night and do your shopping,go into the city they are a lot of pharmacies in glyfada center of athens near the square they will be all sorts of cafe's and little bars and its right along the beach ,thats your best bet.good luck!

Thread Information