jrocker25 is offline Junior Member

Alright, if **'s Winny is underdosed by like 10mg can you just take about 1 1/3 tabs

i am decidind between lots of brands of winny, so far **'s looks like the best choice for the money. could i just take a whole pill and break one up into little pieces? i think i am going to go with **'s. any comments please reply. thanks

G-S Guest
    Who said it's underdosed? From what I have read, its his best tab out there..

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    You heard that ** 50mg tabs are the best out there? I know they're the best value hands down, but most of his stuff is underdosed, so I think jrocker25 has an interesting question...

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    You heard that ** 50mg tabs are the best out there? I know they're the best value hands down, but most of his stuff is underdosed, so I think jrocker25 has an interesting question...
    I saw VERY favorable independant lab tests on his anavar and dbol which in many cases portrayed higher levels than the drug than actually claimed. These were floating around various message boards around 6 months ago, I wonder if anyone can get their hands on these archived posts. I'll start searching myself.

I'd like to see the tests...not saying i don't use his stuff, just saying he's known for underdosing

jbrand is offline Member
    I'd like to see the tests...not saying i don't use his stuff, just saying he's known for underdosing
    there were results posted on one of the boards where someone claimed to have the hardcopy of the lab report. I started searching already but you can probably imagine how hard it is to use the search functions on the boards with the two letter word generally being edited out

jbrand is offline Member
    found lab assays on some of his products. follow the links:

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...threadid=33815

jbrand is offline Member
    i tried pasting some of the assays but fucked up. i'll try on another thread this week.
    Last edited by jbrand; 04-17-2002 at 01:41 PM.

G-S Guest
    Says who?

Tell ya what...I have a good girlfriend that is a grad school chemist. I'll ask her if she will do the labwork here at school, and I'll tell ya what she says. I'll do both **winny and **dbol .

G-S Guest
    Oh, btw - I never said his winny was the best tab out there...(although, it may be)

I said from what I have read (Lab reports and various sites) that it was HIS best tab.

Thanks.

Thread Information