monster. is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow What Are Your Opinions Of Quality Vet Gear?

HEY BROS WHATS UP

REALLY QUICK QUESTION. I'M ABLE TO GET SOME GEAR FROM MEXICO. I HEARD THE MEXICAN STUFF IS SHAKEY, DOSAGE, COUNTERFIT ETC. BUT I AM NO ONE TO JUDGE.... JUST NEED A FEW HONEST OPINIONS. I CAN GET:

QUALITY VET: TEST ENTHANATE 250MGS/ML 50ML BOTTLE

LOEFFLER: SUST. 250MGS/ML 10ML BOTTLE

I'M GETTING IT FOR A DECENT PRICE, BUT I WOULD PAY THE MONEY FOR THE GOOD JUICE.

BY THE WAY THIS IS GOING TO BE MY SECOND CYCLE, I ALREADY COMPLETED A CYCLE OF TEST CYPIONATE 400MGS/10 WEEKS.

THIS SECOND CYCLE WILL BE AT 600MGS/10WEEKS OR IF I GET THE SUST250 IT'LL BE AT 500MGS/10WEEKS.

I HAVE LIQUIDEX AND CLOMID ALREADY, JUST WAITING ON THE JUICE.

THANKS ALOT....GOOD LUCK...I HOPE YOU ALL GET AS HUGE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BE.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I hope you're not going to use Test on it's own and you're going to stack it with something. As far as Loeffler, I think that it's shit, but this is from what other bro's that have used it tell me, I haven't had the pleasure and wouldn't. Quality Vet, Ttokkyo are good to go. If you can get ahold of some Organon's even better.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Quality Vet makes a very good product, so far!!!! I have used both the Cyp and Equipoise , both are top notch!!! I have not tried the enanthate yet, but intend to fix that with a trip very shortly.
    I would not recommend Loeffler, with the exception of possibly their ref-b product. I have tried their products in the past and have never been happy with the results until I move the dosage way up, which leads me to beleive they are somewhat underdosed. This is an opinion based on my experience I do not know of any tests...
    As G Child said, don't run the test alone... Run it with Equipoise or Deca .

Thread Information