SUPERDAVE is offline Banned

What would be the PERFECT first Cycle? Mods and vets welcome

Anyone, everyone. Please respond

I can get whatever i want, I already have tokyo labs deca and can easily get hcg for post cycle?

What can i add to complete this cycle? I don't want water induced gains either, i want legit muscle gains.

sorpilon is offline New Member
    from what I know about being at this message board you have to post all your information before anyone can even try to help you.

All right then:

6'2"
    195lbs
    8% bf
    4 years hard lifting
    started at 120lbs
    bench 250
    squat 400
    deadlift 420
    I get 7 to 8 meals a day 3 of which are protein drinks(nlarge) so don't lecture to me on my diet. My training and diet is in place, now all i need is a little kick(juice)

Ive been researching and reading for a while, now i just want some input. I want to put on 10-15 pounds of quality muscle. I have already acquired some deca and can get whatever else i want.

This would be my first cycle

here's a pic from last summer. I've gained 5 lbs since then and about 1/2 inch on my arms. My physique has also filled out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What would be the PERFECT first Cycle? Mods and vets welcome-davids-nautilus-picture.jpg  

xenithon is offline Member

Attitude?

so don't lecture to me on my diet
    Hi there,

Just some advice from someone who learned the hardway starting out naive on this board - don't be so arrogant cause people will just flame and ignore you. Even if you are a 10 year licensed sports nutrition expert, don't act the bigshot. Please note I am not trying to pick a fight here or to flame you bro, just letting you know (from my bad experiences when just starting here) that you gotta keep cool, calm and friendly - remember these people are the experts, you are the protege.

Good luck with yer goals!

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    xenithon makes a good point...no need to get on here and act like you are tony little.. alright, here is what i would recommend.

1-10 200mgs T-200

that's it.. you should have great gains just with that little amount. you can buy 1 10ml vial and be set for the whole 10 weeks. there is no need to rush into anything and stack a few injects with pills. take it one step at a time

Big J

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    first off,not that my opinion or any research that i have done matters, but please consider your opitions before you do 200 mg of t-200 for your first cycle, reason's not to do 200 mg of t-200 for ten weeks for first cycle
    1. body naturally produces 70 mg of test per week
    2. once you have foreign test in your body your body shuts down natural test production
    3. to recieve optimun results your body needs atleast 250 mg of total test per week
    4. if you take 200 mg of test per week you are actually only getting 130 mg of test per week that your body is utilizing
    5,that is only if your t-200 actually contains 200mg per ml which is very unlikely
    6. what is happening is you will receive 160 mg per ml of test and you will shoot that and your natural test production will stop and you will only be getting 90 mg of test per week,so to get optimum results you must reach a number close to 250 mg per week which would end up being two bottles of test over a ten week period,with taht you will benefit from about 240 mg of test per week,which will be sufficient for a first timer,if i am wrong please correct me

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    if i was to recommend a first cycle to one of my friends i would suggest the following...

1-10 eq or deca 400mg week
    1-10 test of your choice 500mg week

anti e's, clomid yada yada yada you should know that part if you've done your homework

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    trade your deca for some test because the side effects of deca are hard to control.

here's what i'd suggest:

test propionate : 50mg/day 7 weeks
    anavar : 50mg/day 7 weeks
    tren (fina): 50mg/day 7 weeks

you can mix tren and test in the same syringe.

if you don't want to inject everyday then here's an alternative:

test enanthate : 500mg/wk 8 wks
    equipoise (boldenone ): 400mg/wk 8 wks
    anavar: 50mg/day wks 5-12

if anavar is too expensive for you then substitute that with winny, but winny is a more harsh on the liver than anavar. your choice.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    You might consider changing that screen name, also. Anyone who recalls the original superdave will understand.

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    you dont need to stack or anything like that its your first cycle and you have fresh receptors, I would just do 250 mg of sust or 500mg at most and dont forget your clomid, and leave all the other stuff for your future cycles.

J-HOVA is offline New Member
    PERSIONBOLIC. i was thinkin of doing 250 mg a week of Duratest for ten weeks as a cutting up cycyle...do you think that is enough. This is my second cycle, and i seen what you wrote about fresh receptors and not stackin.. elaborate if possible. I also have one 10 ml bottle of deca I was going to start at the end.

I am 5' 10'' 175 lbs. 11 % bf. just looking to get some solid muslce for VEGAS.....'

anyone else with info ...jump on in....

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Just addressing this issue, you don't need HCG post cycle. Clomid will you fine. Listen to the bro's but also you're going to have to make your own decision on it. Basic beginners cycle:
    EQ/400 Test/4-500 Winny/50mg ED or EOD or
    Deca /EQ Dbol Test also works well.

how does a ten week cycle of t400 sound. With hcg post cycle. i can't get clomid

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    did you not read what g child said? don't use hcg post cycle! hcg hurts recovery and should only be used during a cycle. you need clomid.

Thread Information