TheWorks66 is offline New Member

Stacking winstrol question

In talking with some people I found that they really enjoyed a dbol /winstrol cycle, but of course it was hell on their liver. I have some superdrol that I ordered lying around, and was wondering if that plus winny for 6 weeks could produce any results? I know it would be harsh on the liver as well, but I don't see it being as bad. Any comments/suggestions? thanks

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    what is superdrol?

and as is said time and time again, an oral only cycle isnt the way to go, but if youve mad your mind up nothing i can do will say

if its a ph, from what ive read some ph's are worse than actual aas, but if you do do the cycle just make sure to use some liver protectants

map

TheWorks66 is offline New Member
    Superdrol is actually a legal supplement, http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax/superdrol.html, that people have been reporting to give pretty solid gains, approximately 10 pounds. From what I hear it isn't too damaging to liver, the most serious side effect is its effect on your cholesterol.

In terms of actually doing this cycle, I am still up in the air as I am in the middle of moving and a lot of things and cannot focus on my training as much as I would like

elite2kr is offline Member
    well superdrol isnt to liver toxic mabe stack 10mg of superdrol wiht 30mg of winstrol

Thread Information