Thread: Bulking Diet

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Question Bulking Diet

I am about to go on another cycle. I am 185lbs 6' about 10% b/f and 23 yrs old. My cycle consists of this. Weeks 1-10 600mg Cyp, 400mg EQ, 50mg Anadrol ED first 4 weeks, weeks 6-10 100mg Winstrol EOD. My question is can someone give an example of a Bulking Diet. Like for instance what foods and what not to achieve a high calorie diet? I bought two boxes of the isopure protein the ind. packets and have plenty of glutamine. I am gonna buy a lot of chicken and tuna along with many other things. I just want an example of a good diet plan. Thanks

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    MEAL 1: 7:30- 2 BOWLS OF OATMEAL. 5 EGG WHITES. 25 GRAMS OF OPTIMUM PROTEIN AND ONE CUP OF MILK , THIS COMES OUT ROUGHLY 50 GRAMS OF CARBS, 50 GRAMS OF PROTEIN AND FIVE GRAMS OF FAT.

MEAL 2: 10:30(PRE WORKOUT)I WORK OUT FORTY FIVE MINUTES AFTER THIS MEAL. SIX CHICKEN STRIPS BOILED WITH VERY LITTLE SEASONING AND SOME LEMON. FOUR SLICES OF POTATO BREAD AND A CUP OF COTTAGE CHEESE. THIS COMES OUT TO 50 GRAMS PROTEIN, 50 GRAMS OF CARBS AND 10 GRAMS OF FAT. I LIKE TO PUT THE CHICKEN INSIDE OF THE BREAD TO MAKE MINI SANDWICHES W/ MAYBE SOME FAT FREE MAYO

MEAL 3: 1:30 (POST WORKOUT)-TWO LARGE CHICKEN BREASTS WITH FOUR SLICES OF POTATO BREAD, ONCE AGAIN 50 GRAMS OF CARBS AND FIFTY GRAMS OF PROTEIN ABOUT TEN GRAMS OF FAT

MEAL 4: 4:30 LARGE CAN OF TUNA SOME PASTA RONI 65 GRAMS OF PROTEIN AND 50 GRAMS OF CARBS AND 7 GRAMS OF FAT

MEAL 5: TWO LARGE CHICKEN BREAST WITH PASTA RONI. 50 GRAMS OF PROTEIN AND 30 GRAMS OF CARBS AND ONE TABLESPOON OF NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER.,THIS ADDS SIX GRAMS OF PROTEIN WITH 11 GRAMS OF CARBS AND 12 GRAMS OF FATS(GOOD FATS)

MEAL 6: 10:30(RIGHT BEFORE BED)- 50 GRAMS OF PROTEIN WITH ONE CUP OF FAT FREE MILK THAT IS TOTAL OF 60 GRAMS OF PROTEIN AND 12 GRAMS OF CARBS

Dizzy is offline Banned
    some people don't agree with this but...i eat everything all the time when i'm bulking. and i don't do cardio. if i start to get a little too fat. then i incorporate a day of cardio a week into my training regimine. but i have a really good metabolism. don't get me wrong...i try to eat as clean as possible. but if i have to slam a couple of late night cheesburgers or throw a couple of snicker bars into my protien mix to get my needed calories. then so be it.

Thread Information