Thread: nolvadex?

20"arms is offline New Member

nolvadex?

does nolvadex or any anti estragens hinder the anabolic affect if you end up having to use them during a cycle to stop gyno?
    if it will slow gains is there anything else I could use, I have nolvadex right now!!

Thanks for any info, it is appreciated!!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Proviron can stop the aromatizing where as Nolvadex binds it.Nolva can reduce gains but if it is a choice of a few lbs or gyno I know which i would prefer

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    proviron is an anabolic steroid in itself (dht derivative). it will increase gains slightly, but it is also hard on the liver...

Dr Evil I was not aware that Proviron was anabolic

You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids . Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no re-bound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex. With Proviron the athlete obtains more muscle hard-ness since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concen-tration remains low. This, in particular, is noted positively during the preparation for a competition when used in combination with a diet. Female athletes who naturally have a higher estrogen level of-ten supplement their steroid intake with Proviron resulting in increased muscle hardness
    I beleive this can be found on the main website of www.anabolicreview.com

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yes, proviron has a slight affinity for the androgen receptor. it may also have anabolic properties outside the AR as well.

20"arms is offline New Member
    what about clomid?

What about it? Its used after a cycle and is a very weak anti E I wouldn't use it as an anti E

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Is 25mg of proviron effective or do you need to bump it to 50mg to be effective???

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    proviron is an anabolic steroid in itself (dht derivative). it will increase gains slightly, but it is also hard on the liver...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    people use anywhere from 25-50mgs USUALY,

It probably effective at 25mgs, but a lot of people probably take 50mgs

juice is offline New Member
    i used 50mcg a day of proviron to reduce my gyno and all i ended up with was a hard on 24 hours a day , i did nolvadex and my gyno was cured. i guess it is a persona choice i have heard people who liked one and not the other.

juice is offline New Member
    sorry mucsle heads i ment 50 mgs

Thread Information