Buckeye203 is offline New Member

Question Late addition to first cycle

Fellas,

I've been an avid AR observer for several months now. Through this site and a couple of others, I've been able to pretty much get the answer to any and all questions that I have by "searching". I've started my first cycle and have come up with a question that I can't find the answer to via "searching". I'm hoping some of you guys can help me out.

My first cycle was going to be pretty simple with Deca 300 and Test 200 for 8 weeks. Everything went awesome and I went from 143lbs to 178lbs. Just as my cycle was coming to a close, I came across some winny that I didn't have access to before my cycle. So I decided to add it to this cycle at the last minute. Now comes my question.

I'm almost 3 weeks into this winny at 50mg/ed. Had I not added this winny, I should be starting my clomid in a couple of days. So should I go ahead and do the clomid now or wait until I'm done with my winny? I'm thinking that I've got about 2 weeks of winny left. Any help would be appreciated. Lates

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Finish taking the winny then start your clomid straight away after it as that would give you the 2-3 week break you would require from the oils

Thanks for the reply Billy, but I still have a question. When you say take it right after my winny is over that makes it 5 weeks since my last Deca /Test injection. Is that ok? I understand what you are saying about the 3 week cool off, but this would make it 5 weeks if I wait till the end of the winny. Will I crash after 5 weeks without the help of clomid? Thanks.

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member
    Bro,

35 pounds! That is pretty damn impressive. I am not sure about the right answer for your q. Just wanted to say welcome to a fellow Buckeye.

Brutus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Late addition to first cycle-02sfbda3_clarettspen.jpg  

Nice photo Brutus. It's tough following my Bucks from out here. Spring game is coming up and oh how I wish I could go. Lates

bump

Thread Information