Thread: hGH - prices?

Luke is offline Associate Member

hGH - prices?

I'm reading all this great stuff about hGH and how it's amazing for size, strenth gains, of which all is a keeper (muscle cells numbers increase) and that it shreds the fat etc., but what are the prices of hGH and the dosages?
    Is it that dangerous?
    What happens if someone does not dose properly?
    Otherwise is it safer than AS?

Just wondering... not planning on using it for a few months :-))))

Cheers.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH is for advanced steroid users... $400-1000+ for a kit

have you done juice before?

btw - thats american $$, I dont think you've done steroids so...

don't think about HGH right now, maybe do a simple cycle to start off with.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    hgh is used by guys who don't make the gains they used to off of steriods . or pros. or it would also be good for the bros who are a little older and need that extra gh boost. or of course the rich bros who just want to burn some dough. like ironhorse said they are around $500 for a kit and you need like three of them for a good cycle. not only that but gh is better served when used in conjunction with steriods and insulin . so a good cycle would cost well in the range of $2000. insulin is also not recomended for the intermediate users. it can be very dangerous.

insulin is the most dangerous steroid hormone.

with GH you gotta run like 1000mgs of test and tons of juice to get full effects out of the cycle.

Luke is offline Associate Member
    Thank you bros.
    I wasn't really thinking of doing it for many many years, but I was just wondering.
    Thank you for all the info.

I didn't think that insulin would be that dangerous though. I mean diabetics pump it all the time, why is it dangerous you say?
    (just for curiosity).

many guys on this board can give you a better answer than I will about insulin dangers, but here's my little response

it's not that hard to kill yourself if you arnt very careful with insulin. Most anabolic steroids are difficult to overdose on, but not insulin at all. you can go into a diabetic shock. If you have a long acting insulin and you go to bed, and go into shock your body will get really sick then die probably. If you shoot to much insulin and for some reason cant get enough carbs/sugars in, then that can happen too. If you take insulin for to long you can become diabetic or class two diabetic. btw- i heard ALA is often used to treat class two diabetics? anyone hear about that besides me?

there's stuff I haven't listed just because there's probably a lot that can go wrong and happen that I dont no of. maybe someone will go more indepth.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Iron horse, I liked your post bro.

I am doing hGH. Started about 3 weeks ago. I am to go in for blood work in about 3 weeks. My doctor said very close things to what you just said about insulin .

BTW my hGH is Saizen by Serno with a script from a US pharmacy. A three month supply here it goes.........cost me.........

$2,000.00 ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I check out several warehouse prices and it run from 245.00 to 345.00 for 15 iu's. I also called Serno and asked about the aids kits called something like Serizerom (sp) they said that their is a lot of counter fit on the internet and black market with this form of somatropin so I stayed with the safe road and paid out the ........well you know.

I am an old guy and need the extra help however. Was in Desert Storm (non militatry) w/State Department etc.... in the sand and around chemicals so my endo system is not what it used to be either. The price I paid for helping out. I would do it again in a heart beat.

Ok this old guy is going to bed.

Thread Information