Thread: Test 400

ripin-tx is offline New Member

Test 400

Just got a bottle of t 400 from a good friend of mine who is close by. Wonering if anyone had any comments on this stuff. Good, clean, potent? It is made by Denkall and is in a brown bottle with yellow lettering.

DrStacks is offline Junior Member
    Yeah dude, there is only one Test400 and that is the Denkall T4. You know, Denkall is a good brand and just like the others underdosed and low filled but clean enough for you. In my opnion there is no way they put 400mg of test into 1cc of dat oil. I would give it 250-300mg's. Test will make you blow up though. Try to take proviron or something to keep the water off.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I took it and didnt like it. I really didnt see any bad ass gains from it. I figure 400 mg ya, but no.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    if im not mistaken, someone has posted what lab results actually showed the concentration to be, around 340 maybe?? Not sure, do a search and it'll turn up!

bigg a is offline New Member
    Man that shot hurts like hell.stack it with EQ it help with the pain and make sure u have some Arimedix or Proviron .

the gains were good but i got better gains from Enathate and Dbols.

murph is offline Member
    i've had it aswell hurts bad mix it w/eq. and only doing about 1/2cc. works well also good luck .........i do know others that complain about the pain aswell, they are doing a full one though

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    prepare not to be able to sit down for awhile

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been on T400 at 1cc twice a week cut with 2cc of EQ for about 9 weeks now. The shots only hurt at first then you get immune to it. My source built it up like it was the best shit around. I really haven't seen any real good gains from it either. I preloaded with A-bombs for 4 weeks then in the 5th week I started losin weight. I just barely got to 200 pds. Obviously the T400 wasn't doin shit. This was supposed to be my mass cycle so I'm reeeal dissapointed. I'm finishing up with Prop just to try to get my weight back up. I wouldn't waste my money on that shit again , I got more size and weight gains from Cypionate .

juicebox17 is offline New Member
    After listening to this I'm weary of taking 1cc of this t-400. I was not going to stack it with anything but I guess I will now!

VAgym is offline Junior Member
    I am on T-400 now. I am about 5 weeks into it and have seen decent results. 10lbs so far. However, the first 4 weeks were stacked with d-bol. Well see what happens now. As for the pain it hurts a little. But I have done 1/2 cc every 4 days instead of 1 cc a week.

Thread Information