broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Talking every day injections, and just my thighs/delts??

I'm almost 4 weeks into my 7 week cycle(was suppost to be 6) and am doing every day injections. I am only hitting my thights/delts. My question is, am I running a risk of building scar tissue only using these 4 spots? By the way, I'm using a 25 guage needle. Thanks

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    good to hear you took my advice on the 25g and not the 23g. this will really help reduce scar tissue formation in the long run. however, i suggest hitting your ass. if you're not that flexible then have a training partner or anyone else do that for you. pecs are nice too, but it could be risky if you don't have thick pecs.

you can also try the tear drops (inner quad).

yeah doc, I am sceptical about hitting the pecs. I have to give myself shots, so the ass is out, cause I can bairly get one hand back there. Is there any way I could use a slin needle to hit my pecs? I don't think I have any noticable scar tissue yet, but there is still 3 weeks of e/d injections. Need help. Thanks

1/2" in your pecs for 1cc may be ok. do you have a bigger pic of yourself so i can get a better look at the thickness of your pecs?

here ya go...hope this helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails every day injections, and just my thighs/delts??-flex....jpg  

nice traps.

slin darts will work fine in your pecs and also biceps as well. pecs are easier b/c you can use both hands.

you can't draw with the slin darts or change the darts from teh syringe though, so you're gonna have to draw with a 22g pin and syringe and transfer the entire liquid into the slin dart. this is a pain in the ass cuz when you have to get the plunger back onto the syringe. you'll waste a little gear, but not much if you're careful.

Thanks for the compliment. Instead of using slin pins, couldn't I just get 30 guage 1/2 inch neeldes? Sorry, i just thought about it. It would save me from having to change syringes. Also, on spotinjections.com in the bicep inj. shot, it shows the guy injecting while he's making a muscle...and looks like he's injecting 3cc??? Should my arm be flexed?! Thanks

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    no i wouldnt recomenc flexing while injecting, i would let it be relaxed...Ive done bicept injects, look out for nerves...

Thread Information