lliam1 is offline New Member

Trying to put it all back together

I am 6'3" about 230# and 30 years of age. I was heavily involved in sports in high school and college, but became lazy and weak once I graduated and got married. I am trying to get back in and have been working out for about 6-7 months now, but have hit the wall.

I posted earlier and thank those who advised what types of cycles to use as a 1st timer. I really appreciate the help since I workout at home with my wife and have no ways of getting good advice.

My next question is Diet, I know a gram of protein per lb. of weight seems to be the norm for a non AS workout, but does it still apply when gear'd up?

I just want to add some mass so I could look more like an Edge rather than a 6'3" Spike Dudley (if you know what i'm saying). I appreciate any direction you all can give since summer is upon us and I would love to be able to wear something other Basketball Shorts and a T-shirt while at the pool.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Dude, i try to aim for like 2 grms per pound, an I havent done any AS yet...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    bro, give a pm to tobey...he is the diet expert on the board. Great guy as well

murph is offline Member
    i would go more like 1 1/2 to about 2 grms per pound though (Protein)...........IMO

Thread Information