Thread: Rookie here!!!

BigM is offline New Member

Rookie here!!!

Hi there everyone. I've been trying to pick up on some good info from all you guys for the past couple months. I had just finished my first cycle of 10 Omnadren /10 weeks several months ago. Right now I'm preparing for my next cycle and I wanted to see what you guys thought. So far I was able to get my hands on 15 Sust250, 100 d-bol tabs and a bottle of Deca . I also have Nolva and clomid on hand. What do you guys think???? As for my stats, I'm 28, been training for about 8 years, and weigh about 210lbs. I'm carrying alot of bf, about 19%. I wanted to try and gain some mass and also try to lean out a bit. I hit the gym 4 days/week and the each bodypart once a week. Can you guys give me your opinion on this one??? thanks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Never done a cycle myself so i can't help you there but I will welcome ya to the board. You said you've been hanging around for a couple of months so you know everyone is a cool mofo.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    What strength is your deca ? If it's 200 (or 300)mg pick up another bottle. Also grab 5 more sust amps and about 40 more dbol tabs (5mg?). This is a very effective and basic mass building cycle:

weeks 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/day
    weeks 1-10 sust @ 500mg/week
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 400 (or 600)mg/week
    clomid week 13 - 300mg/day 1, 100mg x 10 day, 50mg x 10 days

Nolvadex ...if signs of gyno appear, start at 80mg until sign subside and continue at 20mg/day until end of cycle. Unless you are prone to gyno you probably won't need the nolva. But it's better to have it and not need it then it is to need it and not have it.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    1st, remember that nolva can't stop deca induced water retention or gyno. nothing (practical) can stop that.

it sounds like you're holding onto a good amount of bf too. you may want to hit the cardio hard before starting this cycle. also, have you already gotten these steroids yet? if not, look into eq in place of deca and winny in place of dbol . i think these would be more suited for your goals. just follow the cycle plan pete outlined for you.

BigM is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for your advice. I know I will have to try and focus more on my diet and cardio. And maybe also try a cutting cycle.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pete235
    weeks 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/day
    weeks 1-10 sust @ 500mg/week
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 400 (or 600)mg/week
    clomid week 13 - 300mg/day 1, 100mg x 10 day, 50mg x 10 days
    Wicked cycle! Take Pete's advice.

Thread Information