Bjarni69 is offline New Member

Question Testosterone-Cypionate- Enanthate

I was wondering what the difference between Testestorone Cypionate and Testestrone Enanthate was? I just started my first cycle a month ago, Last month I was taking Enth but when I picked up my Test today I noticed that it wasnt the same as before I have Cypionate now.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Dont worry about it you can use the cyp the same as you was using the test e just adjust your pct time to 18 days after last cyp shot.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Just check out the profiles forum on the 2, you can interchange them as they are roughly the same length esters. The real questio here is why someone would start cycling without having all his gear in the first place. I would have to say over half the problems caused during a cycle are from people not having their full cycle including their PCT and anti-E's (and anti-Progesterones in some cases) on hand when they begin.

No where In the world is steroids more expensive then where I live and it's hard to come by so I have to buy it one month at a time.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Not the best way to do it, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarni69 View Post
    No where In the world is steroids more expensive then where I live and it's hard to come by so I have to buy it one month at a time.
    fair enough, I can understand financial restrictions. But unless you are lucky enough to live in an area of the world you can just walk into a pharmacy and buy whenever, think of the expense it will be if you dont get your order on time (for whatever reason) and you are forced into an early PCT, or you need some quick anti-E's etc. Its better to save for 6 months than run an unpredictable cycle.

Thats besides the point. You've started, so best of luck to you. Hope it all goes well, and yes, the Cyp is just fine.

matt77 is offline Member
    Well I'd buy up 1 month at a time until I had my full cycle before I'd risk screwing myself.

Alright Thanks for good answares. I didnt really plan anything. My gym buddy was starting using and just decided to jump aboard the train with him. My next cycle will deffenitly be better prepaired.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    Maybe he buys from a local U.G. lab. I can go to my buddys house right now and he has boxs of 1000's of bottles of everything. I also know at least 4 or 5 other people who can get just about anything in a day or two. So as long as he knows the right people hes g2g

Hehe not only is there no local U.g Lab. There is no lab in the whole country!. It's all smuggled in from half across the planet. But yea I'm safe on getting my dose every month. Expensive as hell though.

slowpoison is offline Junior Member
    must be living 0šlat 0šlong

big and musclar is offline New Member
    there is no difference between enanthate and cypionate both are long esters
    enanthate is avilable and not expensive

big and musclar is offline New Member

in egypt asprine is more expensive than steroids
    you can get 1 ampule of 250 mg test enanthate for 1$
    and you can get 4 iu of hgh for 12$

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Well I'd buy up 1 month at a time until I had my full cycle before I'd risk screwing myself.
    Best plan for someone in your situation.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I was wondering what the difference between Testestorone Cypionate and Testestrone Enanthate was? I just started my first cycle a month ago, Last month I was taking Enth but when I picked up my Test today I noticed that it wasnt the same as before I have Cypionate now.
    The work and act almost identical. Most people wouldnt even notice the difference between the two.

Thread Information