tj69 is offline New Member

slow priority mail

i have been waiting on for 2 weeks for my order to get here. It was sent priority mail within the U.S. Should it take this long? I am starting to get worried.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i wouldnt panic or anything just yet, from what i hear, a lot of people are waiting, including myself. i think customs and a lot of other factors are involved in this process, since the tragedy in n.y.
    be patient a little longer and then decide what you want to do after a week or so.

just my .02 bro.............

peace bb79

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, you're fine just hang in there. C.O. can attest that I worry enough for all of us! . Contact your source and see what's up. By the way, is this goign across country? or across the street?

P

good point papa, i didnt think to ask if it was domestic or overseas............

peace bb79

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: slow priority mail

Originally posted by tj69
    i have been waiting on for 2 weeks for my order to get here. It was sent priority mail within the U.S. Should it take this long? I am starting to get worried.
    Let's see barbells, by the part of his comment "within the US", you shouldn't have had to ask whether it was domestic or overseas.

But, TJ, I wouldn't panic, but I'd be worrying. 2 weeks is a long time for something to get across the US via priority. Heck, it's 2-3 days. When you send it at the post office, the receipt gives an ETA and it's most certain to arrive within then. Not sure if priority mail was the way to go though. That's also considered a federal offense since you're sending something illegal through the mail. Ask the guy if he got delivery confirmation, or even if he's got a tracking number to find out where it's at now.

keymastur
    yea, i was just rereading it and i missed that altogether bro, sorry about that.

peace bb79

bulldog is offline New Member
    Contact your source and find out if there is a tracking number. It could help put your mind at ease my friend.

Gettooit is offline New Member

Exclamation Many missing

Since September 11, I have 2 international "missing" and 1 domestic priority mail missing three weeks now. Now letters, no phone calls. I'm not going to order any more until this "missing" patterns changes....

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    be patient and get the tracking number. if it was confiscated you would be getting a letter in the mail.

El Rey is offline New Member

slow?

I've still been getting overseas stuff in a week or so.

Thread Information