iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

sick and tired of hearing this...........

seems like every time i turn the radio or tv on, there are these advertisements for compounds that can help you to lose weight wthout-you guessed it -exercise! "take this product and you will lose 5-10 inches off your waist, with no hard work, no dieting, and no exercise". i just cant believe people fall for this shit, and i for one am sick and tired of hearing about products that dont work. why is it that most people always look for the easy way out?
    we know what we are all about- hard work, dedication and diet, just to name a few of the things we do, but the other 90% of the population is looking for the quick fix i guess.

sorry about the rant , but im sick of this shit.

peace bb79

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't know about you, but the "Gazelle" has worked wonders for me. It's still in the box getting dusty, but I'm now 5'11 325 3%bf...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    I don't know about you, but the "Gazelle" has worked wonders for me. It's still in the box getting dusty, but I'm now 5'11 325 3%bf... [/QUOTE

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE BB79

Tony Little on the infomercial..

"Come on , you can do it!!! Pump Hard!!! Come on, feel the burn!!! Raise that heart beat!!! I got mine too 122 beats in one minute!!!!!! You can do it too!!! By the way, look at me....I'm a water-logged jelly roll who can't walk five feet without taking a rest! Can't you tell that this doesn't work?! Only idiots would purchase this piece of shit! That's why I'm asking YOU to call 1-800-SUCKMYGAZELLE and get yours today!!!!"

man you got me rollin on that one bro............

between all of the so called machines, and tablets that dont work, peole should be in great shape by now dont you think? i mean, come on, and use your ab roller while you take this metabolean or metabolife or whatever the hell youre takin - ya know? then you will look like a super model and feel fantastic! all from this one bottle of tablets- and if you order now, we will send you a second bottle free................

peace bb79

It's all bullshit. The only decent OTC products I know of, Protein, Vitamins&Minerals, Creatine, Some herbs,ECA, and that's about it.

well bro, we know that but a lot of ignorant people out there part with their hard earned cash every day over shit like this. i just cant believe people are so gullible as to believe that one bottle of tablets, or one cheap funky lookin machine will fix anything without dedication and some sweat. amazing!

peace bb79

Plain and Simple : Lazy.

If they really cared enough about being in shape, they would go buy a book or get online like us and try to figure out what they are doing wrong. They don't want to do anything MORE than necessary to get where they want. And frankly it's not possible. I live with people who all have memberships to a fantastic gym with everything you want from a pool, raquet ball, basketball court (not my kind of gym...but perfect for them), and they maybe go once every two weeks. One of them just got a membership there like 3 weeks ago, and has been ONCE!!! for Yoga....oooooohhhh....RIPPED!!!!

OUT

P

man bro, those are the kind of people im talkin about right there. lazy and lookin for the quick, no strain fix.........

peace bb79

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    This reminds me of what I saw just the other day.

I was at Burger King, in the process of consuming two BK Broilers.

Two tables over, there are four people, 3 chicks and 1 guy. They are talking about weight, working out, stuff like that.

Of course, the fattest of the three chicks has to speak up.... She states that if she were to win the lottery, she would have liposuction, get her stomach stapled, and all that shit.

She was saying all this between bites of her double cheeseburger...

I held my tounge and minded my own. Sometimes I can't stand these lazy, fatass obese people that will not take the effort to look good and be healthy.

x biker
    i see you feel the same way we do bro................

peace bb79

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by barbells79
    x biker
    i see you feel the same way we do bro................

peace bb79
    It just bothers me, but I try and stay out of other people's business.

When I get asked about my workout schedule and stuff like that, the normal reply from people is that they "Do not have time to workout and eat right."

I always reply that I too do not have time, but that I make time. To me, working out and eating good is just a way of life.

CYCLEON Guest
    actually, I do know of one substance that u can take and it works without (tho light aerobics is ok) excercise. thats DNP - think any of the video watchers want to do that?

sharky is offline Associate Member
    im with ya bros. ignorant is the only way to put it. it makes me think of the mc.y d's lawsuites. they say they got fat eating their food. well you fat,tub-o-lard,dumb shit,thats a pretty nice observation. seems like they would have noticed 2yrs ago when they grew out of their size 42 waist, elastic waist, pants. i ,myself eat there at times,(not all the time) but i dont look like that. hmmm,let me see,how can that be? oh yeah, im not lazzzy. ok im done. later bros.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    whats that one ad that says "when is a diet pill worth $150". uh, how about fucking never. I cant believe people buy that shit. It just goes to show you how stupid people are when it comes to buying supplements. "You can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a butchers ass, but i would rather take his word for it". No wait, thats not what I meant, oh shit, forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by poppapump58
    "You can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a butchers ass, but i would rather take his word for it". No wait, thats not what I meant, oh shit, forget about it.
    Chicken Wings...

KappaKracker69 is offline New Member
    Then at the bottom it says that for best results, combine with diet and exercise
    Allen

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    You gotta love the ads that sell legal Dianobol (note spelling is not Dianabol ). And this whole time you guys have been trying to find a source. Hah see you guys aren't as smart as me. I can order my roids from the magazine articles, haha.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Those infomercials appeal to those that are uneducated about diet and exercise. They are constantly looking for that quick fix so that they continue to be lazy and fantasize about some day getting in shape. Usually the ones complaining about not enough time are the same ones who have plenty of time to sit on the couch and watch hours of TV.

Thread Information