Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power Viking is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Sust was made for TRT, so that people wouldnt have to inject as often at low dosages, but for body buiding purposes and stated in Hookers profile, eod at least if not evryday!
    Well, for someone like me, who`s gonna take 250 mg/week its design so that I don`t have to break the amp into 7 small doses. If someone takes 7 amps a week, then hell, you might as well take one a day.

I see some people saying "since sust contains prop, I have to treat it like prop".
    This have to be wrong.

Correct me if I`m wrong but....
    when shooting an amp of sust, it`s not like you get 250 mg of test in your blood, only to have it drop to 220 as soon as the prop wears out, then to 160 and so on.

What happenes is that when you inject, 30 mgs of prop will be released almost imideatly. The remaning 220 mg just sits there, waiting, and when the first 30 mgs of prop is out of the system, that`s when the second ester starts to kick in, when this one wears out, the next one starts to work and so on. By the time this "releigh" is finished, it`s been about a week.

Of course, the transition from one ester to another won`t be seamless, but why shoot every day? You can get more even blood levels by shooting twice a day, or once every hour. How bout hooking yourself up to an IV-bag and go the distance?

When looking at the graf of the pink and blue line, remember that its just an illustration. You can NEVER get to that blue line, because it will never be completely straight. It will go up and down, but it`ll be slightly more even on EOD than weekly injections, and of course the bigger the doses, the bigger the "rise" and "fall" of testo levels in your body as you go. But then we are into a different topic "how big doses should you use".

A friend of mine who`s a body builder and a doctor said "95% of the roid users out there don`t know what the hell they are doing. Everybody wants to take just a little more roid than everybody else so that they become just a little stronger. They end up doing fantasy doses that only bring loss of size after the cycle is over and a shitload of side-effects. This is because they base their conception on roids on what some guru on a web board says or on what a big guy in a gym has heard from other big guys. Scientificly speaking, as a doctor, I can tell you right now: when you get to a certain point, you max out. Increasing doses after this point will only give you side-effects. Most people take doses that exceeds this limit. 500 mgs of testo a week for 12 weeks then some clomid, that`s the stuff (this was just a suggestion he made to me as I hadn`t done anything, but still, you get the point)". Limiting the side-effects by keeping the blood levels even is a good idea, but maybe you should stop and think wether or not 2 grams of testo a week is really such a good idea (you know who you are)? It`s like discussing how to portion out three bottles of vodka during a saturday night in order to limit hangovers on sunday and then applying it to someone who only has a six-pack of beer.
    How about keeping it sensible, and not take "fantasy doses"
    Just my two cents here.

P.S: Every time a man has sex or masturbates, his testo levels rises. Every time a man sees a hot chick and gets "excited" his testo levels rise and so on.
    Is this dangerous?
    How bout the rollercoster called puberty?
    At what point doses unevenness in the blood level become dangerous? When you take anadrol every monday and thursday? Of course.
    When shooting a small doses of a testo mix designed to release an even amount of testo in your body throughout the week once a week? Nope.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    Well, for someone like me, who`s gonna take 250 mg/week its design so that I don`t have to break the amp into 7 small doses. If someone takes 7 amps a week, then hell, you might as well take one a day.

I see some people saying "since sust contains prop, I have to treat it like prop".
    This have to be wrong.

Correct me if I`m wrong but....
    when shooting an amp of sust, it`s not like you get 250 mg of test in your blood, only to have it drop to 220 as soon as the prop wears out, then to 160 and so on.

What happenes is that when you inject, 30 mgs of prop will be released almost imideatly. The remaning 220 mg just sits there, waiting, and when the first 30 mgs of prop is out of the system, that`s when the second ester starts to kick in, when this one wears out, the next one starts to work and so on. By the time this "releigh" is finished, it`s been about a week.

Of course, the transition from one ester to another won`t be seamless, but why shoot every day? You can get more even blood levels by shooting twice a day, or once every hour. How bout hooking yourself up to an IV-bag and go the distance?

When looking at the graf of the pink and blue line, remember that its just an illustration. You can NEVER get to that blue line, because it will never be completely straight. It will go up and down, but it`ll be slightly more even on EOD than weekly injections, and of course the bigger the doses, the bigger the "rise" and "fall" of testo levels in your body as you go. But then we are into a different topic "how big doses should you use".

A friend of mine who`s a body builder and a doctor said "95% of the roid users out there don`t know what the hell they are doing. Everybody wants to take just a little more roid than everybody else so that they become just a little stronger. They end up doing fantasy doses that only bring loss of size after the cycle is over and a shitload of side-effects. This is because they base their conception on roids on what some guru on a web board says or on what a big guy in a gym has heard from other big guys. Scientificly speaking, as a doctor, I can tell you right now: when you get to a certain point, you max out. Increasing doses after this point will only give you side-effects. Most people take doses that exceeds this limit. 500 mgs of testo a week for 12 weeks then some clomid, that`s the stuff (this was just a suggestion he made to me as I hadn`t done anything, but still, you get the point)". Limiting the side-effects by keeping the blood levels even is a good idea, but maybe you should stop and think wether or not 2 grams of testo a week is really such a good idea (you know who you are)? It`s like discussing how to portion out three bottles of vodka during a saturday night in order to limit hangovers on sunday and then applying it to someone who only has a six-pack of beer.
    How about keeping it sensible, and not take "fantasy doses"
    Just my two cents here.

P.S: Every time a man has sex or masturbates, his testo levels rises. Every time a man sees a hot chick and gets "excited" his testo levels rise and so on.
    Is this dangerous?
    How bout the rollercoster called puberty?
    At what point doses unevenness in the blood level become dangerous? When you take anadrol every monday and thursday? Of course.
    When shooting a small doses of a testo mix designed to release an even amount of testo in your body throughout the week once a week? Nope.
    I guess the jagged chart i posted meant nothing at all. Stick to what you feel is best bro. shoot it once a month if you like.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    When the shit is released little by little its designed so you want have to inject every ****ing day. I trust the manufacturer. If I want a product that I have to inject every day, that product is called prop. If you have to shoot sust as often as prop, then the whole point of a testo mix is lost.

I did sust with one injection every 10 days (!!) OK, that was probably not the smartest thing I`ve done, but awsome gains, no side effects and I kept ALL my gains. 250 mg is 250 mg and when its released slowly, over a span of more than a week, I seriously doubt the difference in effect will be that big, if any.

P.S: I know how to draw, but to fiddle around with 1/4 of an amp, nah, keeping the rest of the shit in a vial, stabbing myself every day, building up scare-tissue, is it worth it? When the swings in the blood streams are that low and I don`t get any side-effects. Nah? Not as long as the effect is the same, which I`m pretty sure it is, distributing the 250 mgs in a slightly different matter won`t really affect you all that much, if any.

If you want to be an idiot, fine. Just do not give out that type of advice. Once a week shots w/sus does not keep your blood levels stable.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    When you take anadrol every monday and thursday? Of course.
    wow you need to learn what research is man. god i hope you arent giving people advice around your area bc they will be some messed up people.

just thought id add that you need to take drol everyday

Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    wow you need to learn what research is man. god i hope you arent giving people advice around your area bc they will be some messed up people.

just thought id add that you need to take drol everyday
    Did you even read what I wrote?
    This was an example of what would DEFINITELY be dangerous, an extreme.
    Are most of you guys from countries where they don`t teach english, or are there just a lot of retards here? I keep asking, cause people obviosly don`t get what I`m trying to explain.

Shooting sust once a week is OK (on low doses, like 250 mg a week) because 90% of the stuff in the amp doesn`t start working until its been a couple of days anyway. What is so hard to understand?

You are like a couple of friends of mine when discussing politics. They have no arguments and make no claims. They just cross their arms over their chests and say "you`re an idiot" to whoever is proving them wrong. They are so hell-bent on not changing their views that they refuse to listen when people are saying something they don`t like.

To claim that someone is "stupid" or "an idiot" without telling what he said that was so wrong was something that was being frequently done in kindergarden not in adult life.

SUST IS DESIGNED TO BE RELEASED LITTLE BY LITTLE OVER A COURSE OF ABOUT 7 DAYS! IF YOU ARE GOING TO SHOOT 3-4 AMPS A WEEK, TAKE SOME EOD, BUT IF YOU`RE ONLY GOING TO SHOOT 1 AMP A WEEK,THEN ITS NO BIG DEAL IF YOU SHOOT ONCE A WEEK!

Did you even read what I wrote?
    This was an example of what would DEFINITELY be dangerous, an extreme.
    Are most of you guys from countries where they don`t teach english, or are there just a lot of retards here? I keep asking, cause people obviosly don`t get what I`m trying to explain.

Shooting sust once a week is OK (on low doses, like 250 mg a week) because 90% of the stuff in the amp doesn`t start working until its been a couple of days anyway. What is so hard to understand?

You are like a couple of friends of mine when discussing politics. They have no arguments and make no claims. They just cross their arms over their chests and say "you`re an idiot" to whoever is proving them wrong. They are so hell-bent on not changing their views that they refuse to listen when people are saying something they don`t like.

To claim that someone is "stupid" or "an idiot" without telling what he said that was so wrong was something that was being frequently done in kindergarden not in adult life.

SUST IS DESIGNED TO BE RELEASED LITTLE BY LITTLE OVER A COURSE OF ABOUT 7 DAYS! IF YOU ARE GOING TO SHOOT 3-4 AMPS A WEEK, TAKE SOME EOD, BUT IF YOU`RE ONLY GOING TO SHOOT 1 AMP A WEEK,THEN ITS NO BIG DEAL IF YOU SHOOT ONCE A WEEK!
    again you must not have seen the chart i posted that was an eod shot. i cant imagine what the blood levels would like shooting EW if they were that unstable at eod. My argument was posted with plenty of evidence maybe its you that doesnt understand english or how to read a line graph...

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    again you must not have seen the chart i posted that was an eod shot. i cant imagine what the blood levels would like shooting EW if they were that unstable at eod. My argument was posted with plenty of evidence maybe its you that doesnt understand english or how to read a line graph...
    First of all, that chart was based on 700 mgs a week. I said that it makes more and more sense to inject frequently the bigger doses you take. You in fact also said in the same post as the chart that the need for shooting often isn`t as big on lower doses. That was my point. If you shoot only 1 amp a week, which is the extent of my use, then the levels of testo in your body will be so small that it won`t be a big deal if the blood levels are, lets say, 80% stable instead of 95% stable. It`s only when you get to a certain point that it gets dangerous, like if you use 700mg+ a week, or if you don`t know what the hell you are doing and inject prop once a week (which will make your blood levels drop a like a rock after a few days instead of sust which will take care of itself in a way).

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    pretty much u will see some results from shooting once a week, but like said before the prop is useless then. I think u would get pretty serious water retention and side effects if u do it every other day and will be popping anti estros like pez candy. Settle for every 3-4 days and the other substances in there will build up and u will be nicely pumped in 3-4 weeks.

Tom123 is offline Junior Member
    Ok guys, i appreciate the input but id like to know before I start shooting as to how often i should inject. This is based on me using 500mg per week. So, at 500mg per week should I -

A) ED
    B) EOD
    C) Twice weekly
    D) Once a week

Id be grateful if people could post the answers I.E A/B/C or D.

Remember - your advice is based on a 500mg dose P/W

Many thanks

Tomo

i dont care what the dose is.. ED

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    yo,,,,Deezuhl can you give us a routine for EOD with sustanon similar to the ED chart you posted, so i can keep em stable with EOD shots...!!

EOD would be ideal.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    EOD would be ideal.
    Exactly Mass, I personaly did both eod and ed, got much better results from the ED, EOD will work fine , anything else you might as well use a single ester!!!
    Last edited by BG; 07-02-2005 at 08:43 PM.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    cant you just SHOOT EOD period ,,and not shoot EOD be the weeks of the cycle??

like.....1...3...5...7...9...11...13....15....17 and soo on??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information