spm162 is offline Associate Member

cutting while on AS

I'm trying to figure out the best diet ratio while on Deca and winny. I'm taking 400mg/week deca and 50 mg/day winny. BF is 16%. I do cardio (run) at least 3-4 times per week and also supplement with xenadrine. My diet is clean for the most part but I'm not sure whether I should cut my carbs and fat more or jsut keep eating so I can bulk. My question is what is the best ratio for the supplements I'm using to cut and still gain some mass. The last two cycles of Deca have worked very well but I'm more concerned with quality muscle than just being huge. I know the water weight is also a factor but I can handle that with low sodium diet and drinkinh lots of H2O. What do you think?

Gear101 is offline Member
    where's the test bro???

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    like gear101 said, test is a good addition to that cycle.

400mg/wk of deca and 350mg/wk of winny is a good combination for synergy. have you considered eq in place of deca? eq's sides are much more manageable.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    those doses look good for a deca /winny cycle. good luck bro.

No test. This being my third cycle, I figured out what I want. My first 2 were Deca alone and I was very pleased with the results from that. I knew I would get pounded for the lack of test. Why is the test so imperative to incorporate? I have read that in a lot of posts? ANd for the Eq, I considered trying that, but I got a really good deal on a 50mL bottle of brovel ($550). I sell 2 10ml bottle to my buddy for $200 a piece and end up having about 30ml 200mg/ml for $150. Not bad huh? That's the reason I didn't get the EQ but the next time around I am going to try that. WHAT ABOUT THE DIET THOUGH?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Well, you have to choose--do you want to add mass or lose fat?

In my experience you do only one or the other. If I am on AS and I eat excess calories, muscles grow. If I eat fewer calories, I lose fat--but muscles stay the same. (At least they don't shrink!)

Chose the most important one and go for it!

That's what I have been told- bulk or cut not both. But I am determined. I'll try to post some before and after pics if I can figue out how.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    well, bro in my experiance, you cant cut and bulk at the same time, just saying it in the same sentence is a contradiction. like dr. evil said, you need a little test in there.

you need to figure out which route you want to take, cutting or bulking.

Never used test b/4. What does everyone recommend...doses, mg/ml, etc

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    For your first cycle my opinion is to take in 400mg/wk. The reason I say 400 mg per week is because your body naturally produces 70mg/ wk of testosterone . This naturally produced 70 milligrams will be shut down temporarily once the foreign testosterone ihibits itself into your system. therefore 400mg minus 70 mg equals 330 mg of testosterone that may be utilized by your body weekly. After the fact of natural test levels shut down you must also calculate error that is in the testosterone that you purchased,if it is vet gear then there will probly be a margin of error around 20-30 mg per ml(cc). so in all actuality you will be getting 330 mg minus(margin of error)which is probly 50-60 mg for two cc's and that comes out to about 270 mg of test a week that your body will be using, (250mg per week is optimum quantity for growth for unsaturated receptors).

It would be my first cycle with test...not my first cycle

Thread Information