A_Nice is offline Associate Member

Looking for advice on Cycle.

Some background info:

Well i'm not quite ready yet, but im going to keep training hard and learning more about what im going to need for my first cycle.

I'm 25 years old, 5'7 180 lbs and (well according to the gyms calipers) 9% BF.

As far as training goes, ive always been pretty Muscular/vascular for my size, was active with LOTS of sports.. but never did that much serious lifting. A few years back I trained hard for 6 months (naturally), got content with how I looked and stopped.

Right now, I have been making noticable gains as far and muscle size and have actually dropped some BF in the process (which was my main goal at first). This is just by training really hard and eating right.

I want to know what would be a good cycle for me to start out with according to my stats. Basically so I can research and fine tune it (and get it all together of course) for when im ready. I'm really foggy on dosages but id like to maybe run something with Test Enan and Deca for 8-10 weeks. Also is d -ball really required to jump start me since im choosing a long term esther test?

Also I know im going to need milk thistle, clomid.. Am i forgetting anything else?

Comments, suggestions on what you would run (and why), and any hints are all welcome. This is something I KNOW i have to do right or don't do at all. Thanks in advance for the input...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    good post bro.

i would run t200 at 400mgs per week and eq or deca (not both) at 400mgs per week for 10 weeks. have nolvadex on hand and, of course, clomid for post cycle.

if you are looking to improve your vascularity and gain hard mass, go with the eq, if you want strictly mass and stregnth, go with the deca. i would go with the eq.

i dont feel dbol should be used in anyones first cycle. you will gain a ton with just the test and eq.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Kev pretty much said it all. I like eq also. I used dbol on my first but if I had it to do over again I might not (too many sides)

I think this is the best post I've seen in a long time from a newer member. This is a perfect example for guys who are looking for cycle suggestions. I can tell from reading this you've done your homework. nice work bro

Thanks for the replys.

Question about the dosing:

How would you guys run it? 200mg 2x a week ? I read somewhere that mixing EQ with the Test in the same syringe makes the shot more comfortable. Would 1 400mg shot (half test half EQ) 2x a week be ok or is 400 mg kinda hard to shoot in one dose? I've never done this, sorry if the questions seem so dumb ... Also clomid starts 3 weeks after the last shot? and how does the dosing go with that?

Thanks again

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    go with 1cc of eq, then 1 cc of test on sunday, then do it again on weds night or thursday morning. you are gonna end up doing two shots anyways, so you may as well seperate them in halves so you can keep your blood levels constant throughout the week

Bump... Need to more about taking the Clomid and Nov.

Been reading different stuff. Doesnt add up

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Clomid approximately 3 weeks after your last inject of Deca / Test Enanthate . Like this:
    Day 1 300mg
    Day 2 - 10 100mg
    Day 11- 20 50mg

Hold the Nolva in case you begin to notice e-related sides. Nolva may impact gains so use it only if you have to... If you find it necessary 20mg pd usually will take care of the problem. Unless of course it is induced by the Deca, then nolva will do little..

Thanks for the help with the Clomid..

Im leaning more towards EQ instead of Deca actually because of less water retention and quality muscle the EQ puts on.. Think I have more of a chance to hold onto what I gained as well that way.

So basically only use Nolva if I feel gyno coming on? 20 mg PD = what? ED = every day, EOD = every other day.. Havent heard PD yet .. Thanks again for the info

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    If you find you need it use Nolva ed...
    I perfer Eq over Deca !!! Eq results in better overall gains, retention, hardness and vascularity for me!!!!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey bro my cycle is 600 mg of eq and 600 mg of t200 for 10 weeks, winny 50 mg ed week 8 - 13. Im in second week.

Wow, seems like a popular cycle.

Ranger- Let me know how this goes..

thanks everyone for the help.

Thread Information