Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bodybuilderson is offline New Member

Question how many teens on the board?

Well how many are out there? I just wanted to see replies so i can have a fellow teen to relate with on cycle qustins and anwers.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    19 here...

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    No flame or anything but I don't think Teens should be Jucing peroid. Body hasn't stopped growing yet, but that is just my .02

I am not juicing... Staying Natural till I am 23. I got it all planned out.

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by gsims
    I am not juicing... Staying Natural till I am 23. I got it all planned out.
    Exact same story for me... 23 is going to be my minimum age, if ever... Plz don't juice until you are ready bro, it will bring you more problems than pleasures.

eagle66 is offline Junior Member

cobra kid is offline Junior Member
    18 here. I know there is more than this

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I turned 20 like 6 days ago.. =o)

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

lets all wish JOHN a HAPPY MOFO BDAY!!!!!!!!!

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    I'm 19 and sick and tired of people answering questions that haven't been asked. I did'nt ask people if they thought i was old enough; or if they thought i was to my genetic potential. I asked for help on my cycle. Which I still haven't recieved a hole lot of. I've been lifting for 7 years and the last 4 have been competitivly I know my Plateaus . I'm not doging anyone for being natural. I think thats awsome, but it's not my path. so let me jucie and be happy about it. If it kills me at least I'll look good in the funeral, and if I'm lucky they have to make me a special extra wide coffin.

Chill Bro... You may know you body but Vets and Mods know how the Gear will effect it. I know how you feel but you need to understand they are saying this to help you. You don't need to listen but if you came on these forums for advise why don't you take it. No Flame Intended this is just my Opinion...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by DC24
    No flame or anything but I don't think Teens should be Jucing peroid. Body hasn't stopped growing yet, but that is just my .02

By teens being on the site, does that mean they are juicing?

What if they are just learning, so that when they do decide to take the step...they will be ready?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I can see this ending in a debate again............

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Redneck relax a little. I understand its your decision on to juice or not but some people dont think its right. And dont feel comfortable helping a teen juice. Its just a mature decisoin to wait. And IMO you seem a little imature by your statement "that if it kills me at least ill look good in the funeral.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    19 turn 20 in august

swim is offline New Member
    19 here

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    18 in a month or so and natural (when u state ur age tell if u have used as or are on thanx ).

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    doofy is 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS GONA BE JUICEIN FREAK. 1300 POSTS WOW!!!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't even reach muscle maturity untill your early 30's.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    19 20 n sept and ask the big dawgs when they started juice'n it was probably around 19 20

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    19 yrs old. Starting Dbol /test cycle in literally 4-5 days now.
    Brovel Test E 400mg/wk1-10, Naps Dbol 30mg/ed wk1-4.
    Atleast i'm not one those kids who go buy 900 dbols and eat 30 pills a day for 90 weeks. I did my research, and still researching.
    Knowledge is power mang~

Once again answers to unasked questions thats amazing. I know it's your opinions and I did'nt ask for them. I am on this board for advice on my cylcle not opinions on wether or not I should do it. If i was still questioning whether or not to do a cycle I probably would'nt be on this board. If I'm imature for doing steriods so be it, and if my statment seems imature thats just the kinda mentality that people have where I come from. I've done my research and I too know what to expect from my cycle. I'm studying molecular bio and have a large background knowledge on muscles and have been learning about roids for the last three years. I don't think I will ever know everything about roids, but just because I'm young dosen't mean I'm some idiot sticking my self with whatever I can get my hands on. As for the people that don't fell comfortable giving advice to teens. (don't) it's that simple. I don't give up and I will find the answer some where. I'm not trying to seem like a jackass, but I've been watching this board for some time before I joined and it's alway the same argument. I'm just sick of everybody thinking they know whats best for me because I'm a teenager.

NightOp is offline Member
    if thats how it is, then thats how it is... ppl who suggest waiting (like me) only want to help you. no you didn't ask for it, and you don't want to hear it, so I promise you after this post, I won't mention it again to you.

Keep in mind that a good number of the teens who come on this board looking for advice on juicing and get the standard "you are too young and need more experience" (which is the opinion of the vast majority of educated users and people who know the dangers and reasons not to juice as a teen) answer actually realize this and decide to hold off, which is undisputably the better choice, so how are we to know if you are one of those people or not? We don't, thats why it is said to everyone, and if someone's toe get stepped on in the effort to help people out, that is how it goes.

If you have researched and done as you said, which it is not my place to judge whether or not you are telling the truth, then best of luck to you bro, seriously.

Thanks, and please don't hesitate to give future advice when asked for. I understand your standpoint, and your welcome to your own opinons. I just t don't agree with them. Maybe 30 years from know when I find cures for all the problems your talking about, and have been looking huge the entire time. You can understand where I'm coming from.

soul shaker Guest
    the same can be said that i hate sitting here listening to know it all teens tell me they have blah, blah, blah, blah.

if your done having your hissy fit we can move on so any other teens please post ages and any cycle experience. thanks.please no flames, let's get on with the thread.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Chill homie. If someone advices you to wait a few years or so its bcuz they care and know and have seen the dangers associated with teen use. No matter where you go people will advise you to wait so if you don't like the advice, don't take it. I think its a good idea if you're cool with the Mods and the Vets on the board bcuz they're the ones that have the answers. Read, be patient, then juice. No flame to ya bro. my .02 so good luck anyway.

swim is offline New Member
    eradikate good choice for a cycle.. im 19 and a few weeks into my dbol /test cycle. for the 30 year old genardis workers or ups drivers trying to pick up chicks that end up poking thier fat asses and dont have a clue about what they are doing... how is that so much better then being 19-20 years old and someone who has lifted thier ass off for over 5 years and needs an edge to help reach future goals. if youve reached most of your genetic potential and are satisfied with your hieght then i dont see what the problem is.

fookingrad is offline New Member
    im 19 here

fookingrad is offline New Member
    sorry Im all natural

eagle66 is offline Junior Member
    i think even if teens have juiced , well at least the ones on this site have weighed the benefits and dangers and are usually pretty well informed. also people mature at different levels and probably know if they are finished growing

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    im 18, and started gear at about 16 (DECA ). started lifting at 13, which i am positive stunted my growth early to begin with. before the deca i loved reading about health and stuff, and read every steroid profile i could find. as you all know, reading merely profiles about gear is not enough to know what needs to be done. after lots of reading and researching the PROFILES, it seemed my smartest path was deca, and only deca... well there was also primo depot but to this day i still dont know anyone that has the shit. i was 16 and plateaued at 225lbs bench press for almost a year, and i hadnt got any taller for just as long (5'9"), so i started the deca. have done a few small cycles since, and just started a very smart yet complicated cycle. as for teens under the impression that steroids are just the easy way out, or a cheat... you are wrong. steroids should be used when you are structurally developed to your full potential, and ONLY if you had a solid base from a few years of serious training behind you. just my opinion. hey REDNECK, i know what your sayin dawg, i get aggrivated hearing that shit too sometimes... but ya gutta realize that they (for the most part) know what they are talking about, and are only trying to help. peace.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    IMHO, if you didn't reach your genetic potential, gear will help you reach that potential...if there is such thing. and d00fy is not 14....he's just kidding. He's 19 yrs old now. LOL!! what do you guys think about this genetic potential topic? do you guys believe in it?

Soul shaker I did'nt say I was a know it alll teen infact and I quote from the earlier post(I don't think I will ever know everything about roids, but just because I'm young dosen't mean I'm some idiot sticking my self with whatever I can get my hands on.) so yeah we can go on with the thread, and if ya don't want to read this don't; you now know my opinin on the thread so avoid reading my post. Genetic potential is for real, but it is known better in the medical world as genetic varience. Everyones body has a certain min and max for things such as Height, muscle, hair color. You will naturaly be somwhere in this range of varience, outside influence such as steriods , can help you reach the far end of the varience and even break through that level.I'm about start my first cylce.
    wk1 750sust 400deca
    wk1-8 500 sust 400deca
    wk6-11 30mg whinny evd
    arimidex 1/4 evd
    clomid, nitro-tech, cell-tech,glut, multi vit, Acetabolan-II,zinc,B5
    I'm debating wether or not to extend the sust to 10 weeks to help solidify the deca gains? I know the whinny should do a pretty good job of this thats why I extended it to wk11 instead just ending it at wk8.

bodybuilderson is offline New Member
    hey redkneck, whats your email? i would pm you but havent quite figured it out yet. I have some questions i wanna ask you.

Flaco is offline Associate Member
    Im 18 and I dont know when i will start but it wont be anytime soon.Thank god I found this board.That I wanna get big now mentality is gonna bring more problems than benefits if you ask me.Just my .02

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    this thread should be deleted....sure teens should not be juicing but i did when i was one and nothing myself or anyone else says will stop them...but there is NO point in bringing more attention to this board with how many teens are here...at times i think some forget steroids are a Schedule III controlled substance

just my opinion

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I think some of the teens should read tennis gods post on top of the board. Theres more to it then stunting your growth on why to wait
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by gixxerboy
    I think some of the teens should read tennis gods post on top of the board. Theres more to it then stunting your growth on why to wait
    yep..what tennis posted was a copy and paste from a thread i statred on elite....i started when i was around 15 which was very foolish but that was 25 years a go and i didnt have the info like there is now.

most of us have alredy read that thread, and luckily we do have the info and can weigh the cost & benifits, and make our own educated decisions. Thank goddness for this board so that we can get this info and make the right decisions. I'm sorry but I disagree with most of you old guys and could argue ya'll to death on this point, but I don't have time to prove my points and the cures and medication that will be developed by the time I'm your age. Stem cell research is flourishing and the first eye balls have already been created. Organs aren't far behind. hell last week the first clone was announced. In the near future proper technologie will allow for anything including new unbelivable anabolics. (I hope to be a large part of that one) ya'll might think it's foolish to put so much faith on presently undeveloped technoligy, but thats my field and I plan to see that it gets done.

yoyojoe760 is offline New Member
    16 here all natural... just gettin all my info here 6 years early

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information