cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

I met a doctor.....

I met a Heart Surgeon the other day at my office, who is very much into lifting and fitness. Well we touched on the subject of juice and I mentioned how hard and expensive I thought things have been getting in the past 8 months or so. He then laughed and said that there are other ways to get things.[he was talking about himself and prescriptions(incase you didn't understand)]. Well I do not know how or what to say in order to make a move in the convo next time i see him. I don't think "hey can i have some juice?" is going to work.... any intellegent comments would help....

Thank you

MW

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Haha tell him to email me

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    next time juice comes up, ask him what his experience with it is. Bring up that it's becoming harder and harder to get/afford, and wait for him to make the move. I don't think I would ask.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    doctors are people to, if he's into fitness and lifting, and from what you said. I'd ask him about his knowledge, and what his views are on performance enhacing drugs, go from there. Just make sure you knwo the guy is a legit doctor and not some UC trying to set ya up.

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: I met a doctor.....

Originally posted by cooksbrut
    He then laughed and said that there are other ways to get things
    Just ask him: "Hey, you said there were other ways to get things the last time we talked. I am interested. Whaddya mean?"

He brought it up, so he's obviously open to talking about it!

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

thanks....

Thank you for your responses.... I am postitive that he is a heart surgeon..... The gentleman at hand is a client of a fellow co-workers...... lol...whomever comes up with the winning idea might just get a prize in their mail...lol

Thanks as always

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I'd just ask him, "what other ways are you referring to".. He may have just been making a statement and knows how easy it is to get gear on the streets. He may be totally against the giving of AS, but then again, he may have been offering himself as a source. I'd just ask him straight up, what do you mean "other ways" play dumb, you will be suprised..

Ironweb is offline Member
    He is a doctor and the buzz from different articles I have read is hormone replacement therapy. The medical industry is finding there are benifits to test. I read a very good article about this in muscle developement mag. Mention to him something about this and ask his thoughts on the subject. That should open a very big door.

McBain is offline Member
    Say you've seen the recent pictures of Lee Priest's conversion from Cell Tech in the muscle mags and ask him if this was what he was refering to instead of steroids

hulk101 is offline Junior Member
    the problem is that with doctor is that there has to be a documented problem with you where you actually need high doses like we take. thats why docs cant just prescribe anything to people its a controlled substance by the FDA and they can lose there license for it if cought. MY brother is a doctor ... trust me i asked...

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    i've had a doc prescribe AS, i told him i had been doing research on the subject and wanted to talk to him about it before i went out and got it, he said he had no prob prescribing, as a documented problem, he used Low Sex Drive......I'm up for any "prizes" in the mail. if you have any questions drop me a PM....there are several ways you can bring it up.....

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    BTW, i was 21 at the time

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd be hitting him up for all kinds of info, not AS.

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    I would tell him that you were planning on doing a cycle of AS and you were wondering if he could offer his expertise on the subject, and if he would mind helping you out with some of the anit-armotize drugs to help fight side effects. Doc's can more easily prescribe these, sense they aren't alway releated to AS. If he says yes start talking about the black market cost and how outrageous things are getting. If he agrees to help on the anti-armotize tell him that you whish their were more docs out their that had his understanding on the subject and realized that their paitients are going to do AS's anway so why not help them do it correctly. Ass kissing never hurts

good luck(hope this helps)

McBain is offline Member
    Good idea RedNeck, I would at the very least run your cycle by him and get his opinion. See if he can give you any tips with us

Thread Information