frankrom is offline Banned

2 Small Questions About M1t

1) Does M1T make you prone to ache? if so any ideas how to prevent this?

2) From what i know M1T can srink your testicales size while ON the cycle, now with a proper PCT i heard its easy to bring them back to normal. HOWEVER i was wondering is there a way to prevent your testicales from srinking while ON the cycle? (maybe with the nolvadex , clomid, tribulous [which i think sucks]?)

Thanks guys

Might want to take this question to the fitness forum under supplement questions.
    There's also some good FAQ's that might answer more of your ????'s

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frankrom
    1) Does M1T make you prone to ache? if so any ideas how to prevent this?

2) From what i know M1T can srink your testicales size while ON the cycle, now with a proper PCT i heard its easy to bring them back to normal. HOWEVER i was wondering is there a way to prevent your testicales from srinking while ON the cycle? (maybe with the nolvadex , clomid, tribulous [which i think sucks]?)

Thanks guys
    1) Yes you can get acne while on M1T especially if you are prone in the first place

2) Yes your testicles do shrink(you just have to get used to this happeneing because it is inevitable unless you are running HCG and I don't think you should do that while running just M1T) and you need to bring them back with some sort of PCT like Nolva or Clomid and I would run 200MG of B6 while on Cycle to prevent progesterone induced gyno.

Thread Information