Ajax is offline Senior Member

Anybody Have Experience on Oral-Only Cycles?

No, I am asking if you think it's a good idea! No, I don't want opinions if you think it's a good--or bad--idea.

I would like to hear from people that have done oral-only cycles and hear directly form them what their experience was; good bad or otherwise.

What did you use in your cycle? What were your gains? What gains (if any) did you keep? Did you use Clomid post-cycle?

hammerhead is offline Member
    I did d-bol only back in 1985 - i gained about 10 pounds of fluid weight and then lost all the gains when I ended the cycle. I did not take any estrogen-blocker, anti-aromatase nor clomid. I'd never heard of them back then.

I recently advised a younger friend on an oral-only cycle. He had decided to do a cycle and he was sticking to pills. He wanted to stack anadrol , d-bol and winstrol with maybe some anavar . I told him that he would die if he did that. He listened to me thank god. I advised him to take Andriol and d-bol. He is getting good gains. Last time I saw him he was 3 weeks into the cycle and had gained almost 10 pounds and was up a few plates on everything.

I'm going to run down the list of orals and point out thier level of danger just for all those newbies out there looking for this info - there's alot of newbies wanting to do the oral-only thing so I think this will be a good service to them.

Orals can be broken into 3 categories: harmless, bad for you and really bad for you.

Really bad for you: these are C-17 alpha-alkylated and very liver toxic: Anadrol, Halotestin and methyltestosterone . Be very very careful with these 3. For me - I avoid them.

Bad for you: these are C-17 alpha-alkylated and potentially liver toxic: dianabol , winstrol, anavar. Most people say you should limit them to 6 weeks (some go 8, others say 4 is the max - I use 6) and take ALA with them (alpha lipoic acid).

Harmless: these are not alkylated and will not harm your liver: Andriol, Primobolan tabs. Munch away.

I've witnessed great results from oral-only cycles. Just remember DO NOT stack more than one alkylated oral in any stack!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if your going to do an oral cycle, you gotta do it right. you have to take them for atleast 6 weeks preferable 8 to solidfy gains (some people have trouble taking them that long which is a problem)

everyone know's potential risks, but thats how it goes for oral cycles. if you can afford it, andriol is a good idea. clomid is 100% must of course.

some people have good experiences, and most of them are the people who took the orals long enough and with clomid at the end.

btw - sorry this wasn't an experience post, but Im planning one right now.

peace

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    my first ever experience with a/s was an oral only it was dbol for 5weeks gained well and strength was up 2 but did loose alot of it after if not all.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i used ** dbol 25mg day for 5 weeks only. gained a good 18lbs. maybe a bit more. i kept 14 to 15 of it, dont know if it was luck or the diet. i used clomid after also. my friends couldnt believe the gains. oh and my lifting partner used 50mg dbol day for 7 weeks and gain'd 15 kept 10 of it. he used clomid 2 afterwards.

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    Facts for oral only cycle:
    1 finish with clomid
    2 use liver protection(milk thislte etc.)
    3 don't stay on for too long(6-8 weeks max)

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I did a d-bol only cycle a few months ago..didnt use clomid..on my last day of cycle i was up 15lbs..i kept 13 of it

You know, the more I ponder the idea, the possibility of making and keeping gains on an oral-only cycle doesn't seem to be that ridiculous of a proposition--that's why I posted this thread.

I wonder if a lot of the 'problem' that people have had with oral-only cycles is that the people that have been doing them were often pure AS novices and they didn't use Clomid post cycle or weren't dilligent about keeping up their diet and training post-cycle; which would be very detrimental to keeping gains long-term.

Thanks all for the input so far.

BTW: has anybody ever used Andriol ? I am curious. I have read a lot about it, but I have never met anybody who has taken it. Anybody have experience w/ it?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i did an oral only cycle when i got severe needle phobia after a pgf2a cycle. the oral cycle was pretty disappointing compared to my others.

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    Lets say a guy had the following:
    60- 50mg Winny,
    40- A-50's**,
    40- 50mg dbol **,
    50- .25mg arimidex **,
    50- clomid,
    100- thai pinks
    Milk thislte

and had been searching for oils for a while and had no luck.

In this case is there a cycle you guys could recommend using these goods since they're already on had? I know most of you, myself included would say wait but lets say thats not an option. Evil, glad your back for this one

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by RiptUp
    Lets say a guy had the following:
    60- 50mg Winny,
    40- A-50's**,
    40- 50mg dbol **,
    50- .25mg arimidex **,
    50- clomid,
    100- thai pinks
    Milk thislte

and had been searching for oils for a while and had no luck.

In this case is there a cycle you guys could recommend using these goods since they're already on had? I know most of you, myself included would say wait but lets say thats not an option. Evil, glad your back for this one
    if i had no other choice i would say 50mg/day dbol for 4 weeks, + .25mg/day arimidex, but this is pretty harsh on the liver...

I think a lot of people would be pretty surprised by the results here.

Traditional wisdom here has been "oral-only cycles don't work--you can't keep the gains." We have two who had good gains and kept them and two who had small gains and lost them, and several more third-party reports of success on oral-only cycles, which seems to indicate that oral-only cycles CAN be effective.

I'd love to hear more!

Dr. Evil, whatr was the oral-only cycle? I am also curious about what DOES NOT WORK!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    i did an oral only cycle when i got severe needle phobia after a pgf2a cycle. the oral cycle was pretty disappointing compared to my others.
    of course he was disapointed with his oral cycle!!!

pgf2a cycle before hand, then probably one of these

anadrol /dbol /winny/anavar

once you hit the hard ass cycles there's no turning back to the simple pills

Bump. Any more opinions?

jbrand is offline Member
    I am not an advocate of stacking 17aa orals at the same time, since health should be a concern for everyone. oral only cycles can be done in "intervals" so to speak in which each paricular drug is maintained for a specific amount of time. if you are trying to avoid needles at all costs, you may want to take a look at **'s sublingual testosterone suspension , in which this can be a wise choice to stack with 17aa substances at the same time.

Thread Information