robkesl is offline Senior Member

F^ck! im falling apart!

god, for some reason, i havent had so much pain in forever. im not even on a big cycle.
    -both forearms extensors hurt sometimes when i stretch, it feels like their going to tear in half.
    -my pecs are the same thing, but im kinda associating the pec pain with the pec shots i did a couple weeks ago. i dont know,
    -my left hamstring is kinda funny at times. i have to constantly stretch it out and use a heating wrap.
    -and now today, oh shit, working out my shoulders and i hurt my left shoulder, i wasnt even doing much weight, it feels like i strained all the muscles around my shoulder blade, and well entire shoulder! kinda hurts when i breathe heavy!

damn it sucks, im only doing test-e and i did some prop. oh ****, i just dont know what do do, im about 6weeks into my cycle.
    Last edited by robkesl; 07-15-2005 at 02:14 AM.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Your strength been going up a lot lately?

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    I'm starting to get similar syptoms on week 10 of my sust cycle. I guess when you put the work and commitment in day after day you can go a little too far sometimes. Just listen to your body and be safe. Dont try and push through any pain barriers or you might really f@ck yourself up. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Your strength been going up a lot lately?
    yeah, ive deff. noticed strength increases. well except for today,

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I have alot of similar issues. My shoulders hurt here and there. It feels like tendons maybe. I take ibuprofen for when they really hurts. That helps alot.

My forearms do hurt also here and there. Feels like the muscle is pulling away from the bone. That comes and goes.

Every once in awhile, my upper back feels like I have a pinched nerve that goes up one side of my back into my shoulder. That goes away on its own and flairs up here and there on either side of my back.

I am on a test e/eq cycle right now. Don't know if it is the stuff I am on or just from working out in general.

One thing that may help is drink alot of water througout the day. I also take Glucosamine, Flax Oil and Potassium supps. That seems to help.

I also noticed when I started my Winny tabs, some of these symptoms increased, so I ended up dropping the winny after 2 weeks which made a difference. Winnys seems to dry everything out.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    is it feeling like a lot of joint pain from the strength increases? Have you tried any of that glucosomine/chondroiten, or MSM stuff? I can vouch for it definitley taking some pain away after a week of use... good luck bro.

D^mnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got up from a nap, and hit my left big toe against my computer, and broke my toe, theres blood everywhere, lol my left side is just not having fun.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    i just got up from a nap, and hit my left big toe against my computer, and broke my toe, theres blood everywhere, lol my left side is just not having fun.
    is there a cure!!!

Thread Information