Thread: First cycle

34jbird is offline New Member

Question First cycle

Hey guys I'm new just wanted to ask what you think about my first cycle I'm doing 200mg/week deca and 100mg/week primo

I'm 5'8" 185# train 4 days out of six and want to gain 15#
    after 10 weeks of this am going to do 50mg/every 3 days winstrol for 30 days.

please help

MindBomb is offline Member
    The dosage you have stated are way too low. You need to up the dosage on both the deca and the primo to get results. Primo, even if it's your first cycle, you need anywhere from 350mg to 600 mg a week to get any gains. You should atleast think about doing 50mg every day, or 200mg eod on the primo. The deca you can up the dosage to 400mg a week. You should get good gains from that. BTW since it's your first cycle, do you have clomid?

Thanks mindbob but thats all the gear I have. should I add the winstrol in weeks 5-10 to help. and I don't have clomid

murph is offline Member
    those do seem to be a bit small doseages to me aswell,.......and welcome to AR, stick arould a while and you'll learn alot of helpful things

murph is offline Member
    be sure to get the clomid,. or you may have problems holding on to what you gain,...it will restore your natural test faster than it would by it self.........

First of all, No Clomid = no keepable gains. You have shut you own test producting to replace wqith 100mg of primo a week. You produce approximately 75 to 85 mg of your own test a week. You truly need to get more gear if you want to see result. Clomid brings your own production of test up after the cycle. If you left yourself "dry" after your cycle, you'll crash and loose the little gain you've made. Seriously consider getting more gear. Also winstrol should be taken 50 mg everyday for it has short half life. How long into your cycle are you? If it's not too late GET MORE STUFF PLEASE.

I'm 2 weeks into my cycle, i can get more deca but not more primo

Then look into getting single ester test like t2. Put the test in and take the primo out. Only into your 2nd week, if you got the stuff quick you'll be able to salvage what you've started. Good luck bro.

if i can get clomid when should i take it

It depends on how you run your cycle. If you go wiith test and deca , 3 weeks after your last injection at 300mg firsat day, 100mg ed next 10days and 50mg ed for last 10 days. This will help you keep most of your gains.

Thanks guys I'll let you know what happens

Thread Information