REM
    REM is offline Member

M- Thistle While On D-bol

first time doing D-bol 50mg ed for 7 to 8wks.
    ? how do i take m-thistle i'm few days before i
    start my 3rd cycle, 1 day bf, couples hours or
    the same day with D-bol? thanks for help guys...

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    u run the thistle at 1000 mg a day, everyday

murph is offline Member
    you should add some ALA along w/ the milk thistle (IMO)

REM
    REM is offline Member
    alright i got the part but i still need to know
    when do i take it???

Hitman is offline Senior Member

Re: M- Thistle While On D-bol

Originally posted by REM
    first time doing D-bol 50mg ed for 7 to 8wks.
    ? how do i take m-thistle i'm few days before i
    start my 3rd cycle, 1 day bf, couples hours or
    the same day with D-bol? thanks for help guys...
    Hey guys arent we missing the point that 50mg of dbol for a first time is a bit high? and for up to 8 weeks at that , even with the milk thistle you could still damage your liver. I may be out of line but thats my opinion..............HITMAN

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    I think hitman might be right. What else is on your cycle, is 7to 8 wks of d-bol really nessacary? just a thought. most prople don't see huge results after the 4-5 wk period. I'm just concerned about your liver. no flame. sorry I don't know if timng is that big of a deal. If I was guessing I would take the m-thistle in morning and d-bol at night that way ithe d-bol is already absorbed before the thistle comes through.

good luck

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hitman got the same concern about doing
    50mg, i wanted to ask again due to the fact that
    the majority of these posted comments they talk
    around 30 to 40mg so as far as 4PLATES had no
    problem to do 50mg. i'm not saying he's wrong
    bcos i followed his reccommendations.
    do you guys think is to much as a 1st timer?
    t200500mg 1-10,
    EQ500 1-10. thanks guys for help i'm just couple
    of days away from my 3rd. cycle so i really need
    your help on this thanks alot...

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Bro it hink it is a little too much.. Start with 25 - 30 mgs a day. Maybe then after 4 weeks if you wanna increase thats up to you, but start of slow... Roids are a HUGE shock to your system. I am doing a 25 mg cycle... taking some time off then goanna start a 50 mg cycle... but you always start of slow.. And with the milk thistle and ALA, it doesn't matter hwen you start it.. They are things like vitamins... They are good for your liver... You can taken them even when not taking steriods ... Like i was even gonna keep taking them after the cycle cause as you know an over abundance of protein can also cause a little damage to the liver.. And we all take a lot of protein. SO yeah.. Take the milk thistle whenever you want

REM
    REM is offline Member
    what about doing 35mged for 6wks?
    and thanks guys you really helping specially
    that i'm so very close to my 3rd cycle.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    He must have the %$ 50mg tabs.. I am in the same boat.. not sure if you can cut them up into 4th's..I am gonna try though...It will be my first d-bol cycle also, and I dont really want to take 50mg a day. Were can you get milk thistle..Is it a OTC drug? or is it even a drug???

Nah ryan it isn't a drug.. you might be able to get it over the counter i dunno, but you can get it on almost any online supplemnt site.. try www.netrition.com or even www.dpsnutrition.com It is cheap as hell something like 60 or 100 pills for like 10 bucks. Buy alot of it because you need to take a little over the recomended dose while on your cycle.. like if it says three a day take 4 or 5. Same with the ALA which you can get off those sites too. They help in normal liver fucntioning. No drugs in them.. Alcoholics can use them or anyone that has problems with thier liver. oh in case you don't know (cause i didn't and it was a pain in the ass) ala stands for Alpha Lipoic Acid

as for the 35grams for 6 weeks.. i dunno i think that is sorta borderline yah know.. cause form what i have read 25 to 30 mgs is the recomended dose for dbol ..... but i don't think an extra 5 grams would kill. Just remeber to start slowly like even just for the first couple of days... good luck bro

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by Darkknight442
    Nah ryan it isn't a drug.. you might be able to get it over the counter i dunno, but you can get it on almost any online supplemnt site.. try www.netrition.com or even www.dpsnutrition.com It is cheap as hell something like 60 or 100 pills for like 10 bucks. Buy alot of it because you need to take a little over the recomended dose while on your cycle.. like if it says three a day take 4 or 5. Same with the ALA which you can get off those sites too. They help in normal liver fucntioning. No drugs in them.. Alcoholics can use them or anyone that has problems with thier liver. oh in case you don't know (cause i didn't and it was a pain in the ass) ala stands for Alpha Lipoic Acid

as for the 35grams for 6 weeks.. i dunno i think that is sorta borderline yah know.. cause form what i have read 25 to 30 mgs is the recomended dose for dbol..... but i don't think an extra 5 grams would kill. Just remeber to start slowly like even just for the first couple of days... good luck bro
    thanks man...i'll do that

anytime man

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Actualy Milk Thistle and ALA are drugs. Silymarin AKA Milk Thistle is certainly a drug. The supplement industry is only able to survive because the products they sell occur natrually in plants and what not, however just because something is natrual has nothing to do with if it is a drug or not, how about Mary Jane, LSD from Morning Glory or Hawian Wood Rose seeds, Valarian Root, Shrooms, Cocain from Coca Leaves, Morphine and all it's analogs from Poppy, the list goes on forever. Please don't assume something is safe because it can be found in nature.

Ok, off the rant, Milk Thistle and ALA are safe and effective for these purposes. So are many others. Here are my preffered places to buy from.

These supplements can be found here:
    Tyrosine – http://www.americasnutrition.com
    L-Tyrosine 500mg 100 Caps $11.99

Glutamine - http://www.americasnutrition.com
    L-Glutamine 500mg 100 caps $8.99

Silymarin - http://www.americasnutrition.com
    Milk Thistle 175mg 60 Caps $10.99

5-HTP – http://www.doctorstrust.com
    5 HTP 50mg 60 Caps $4.39

Magnesium - http://www.doctorstrust.com
    Magnesium 500mg 100 Caps $1.39

Melatonin - http://www.doctorstrust.com
    Melatonin 3mg 120 Caps $2.19

Selenium - http://www.doctorstrust.com
    Selenium 100mcg 90 Caps $3.59

Alpha Lipoic Acid - http://www.doctorstrust.com
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg 120 Caps $9.89

Vitamin C – Local grocery store
    Vitamin B Complex – Local grocery store
    Vitamin E – Local grocery store

If you are interested in buying these or other supplements in bulk you may want to check out http://www.beyond-a-century.com/ as they have decent prices on bulk supplements.

DMX

God damn man.. yeah i thought Ryan and rem meant "drug" steriod wise, yah know.. sorry guys.. I mean i knwo everything is a drug from asprid to dimetapp, but thanks for pointing that out. and thanks for all the supplement sites

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Heh, no problem. Glad you realized I wasn't trying to flame in any way, just ranting a little

DMX

hahaha its cool bro.. its good you did

You can also pick up that stuff at GNC or Walmart and not have to pay s&h call and check prices first also vitamen world. If your that closw to starting you might not want to wait for the mail.

yeah but aren't the proices usually better online.. plus i am not sure about all but i know www.netrition.com sends it liek next day depending on where you live. I live in jersey sometimes i get stuff the next day or day after.. Speaking of whcih i need to order protein, but i have no MONEY!!

In my experience these suplements are cheaper at the store, because you can get generic brands Target acutally has it's own brand and they produce a lot of products. I here ya on the protien and Creatine luckly I just got paid

six10ken is offline New Member
    oh in case you don't know (cause i didn't and it was a pain in the ass) ala stands for Alpha Lipoic Acid
    THANKS DARKNIGHT. AS BEING SOMEWHAT A NEWBIE I NOTICE ALOT OF ABBREVIATIONS THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY STAND FOR. OTHERWISE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST INFORMATIVE SITES I'VE SEEN. cHEERS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE ADDED THIER INPUT TO MAKE THIS SITE WHAT IT IS.
    AND A BUMP FOR DIMENSIONS FOR THE SUPLEMENT LINKS.:-)

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    Anyone heard of Liverite, The Ultimate LIVERAID?
    this is the listed ingredients :
    Vitamine B12 2.25mcg
    Liver Hydrolysate with 16 aminos
    Choline (Bitartrate)
    Inositol
    L-Cysteine(Hydrochloride)
    Phosphatidylcholine (Lecithin)
    Phosphatidylethanolamine (Lecithin)
    Phosphatidylinositol (Lecithin)
    Choline (Lecithin)
    Is this better than ALA and Milk Thistle or should it be run together as well?

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    bump for more feedback on Liver Aid.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by DiMensionX

Ok, off the rant, Milk Thistle and ALA are safe and effective for these purposes. So are many others. Here are my preffered places to buy from.

Alpha Lipoic Acid - http://www.doctorstrust.com
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg 120 Caps $9.89

DMX [/B]
    You can find a much better price for ALA at www.anabolical.com

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    REM,
    50mg isnt too bad... Might consider dropping it to 35-40, but its up to you really. Just make sure you drink plenty of water and take some liver aids as a precaution.
    What I would recommend though is running dbol at the beginning and at the end of the cycle. So take it for the first 4 weeks and then for weeks 10-13. That way you give your liver enough rest and, most importantly, you keep your androgens up during the post cycle period before clomid therapy starts. Thus you take Ddbol right upto the clomid therapy and can make extra gains in that post cycle period.

Thread Information