bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

How many cycles is too many????

I'm 25 years old 6'3", 245 lbs. I wouldnt trade anything for the gains gear has given me over the last 5 years. I weighed 190 lbs when i first cycled and my body has continued to change for the better since then. I'm on my tenth cycle now and am starting to worry that this all might catch up with me later in life. What is known about the long term effects of fairly heavy usage at a young age? (1 gram of test weekly with whatever else) I've done fina a few times and have a feeling that stuff probably isn't that good for you. Any of you guys wonder about health issues down the road? I don't want to get cancer at 45 and wonder if it's because of the juice. Just wondering if you guys think about it as well.

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    great question....bump

the only AAS that can be linked to cancer is anadrol , and even that is in extreme cases only

Heart problems can be an issue if you don't do cardio and get your cholesterol and bp checked.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    the only AAS that can be linked to cancer is anadrol, and even that is in extreme cases only

Heart problems can be an issue if you don't do cardio and get your cholesterol and bp checked.

and how do u know this?

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    and how do u know this?
    becuase he looked it up thats why

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    it turns good cholesterol into bad cholestrol.. which is not good for the heart, and can lead to complications.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    and how do u know this?
    "Cancer: Steroids are commonly believed to cause cancer, even by many who use them. This is primarily for one reason, the hysteria surrounding the death on former football great Lyle Alzado, who died of a brain tumor in 1992. Prior to his death, Lyle went on a very public campaign divulging his many years of steroid abuse , and pointing the figure at AAS as the causative factor behind his cancer. The media latched on to this and exploited it for all it was worth, despite the fact that Lyle’s own physician readily admitted that AAS could in no way caused the cancer the killed his patient.
    The fact is that the number of cases that have directly linked steroids to cancer is statistically insignificant, and all are related to the use of C17 alpha alkylated compounds. Again, C 17 alpha aklylation is a chemical modification that allows steroids to be used orally. This makes them mildly hepatotoxic, and continued use over long periods of time can place serious stress on the liver. The few cases of liver damage and subsequent cancer that have been confirmed to be related to the use of AAS have occurred in primarily in sick patients whose liver function had already been compromised in some fashion, not athletes. Furthermore, the steroid involved in these cases was almost always Anadrol -50. This makes complete sense, as Anadrol comes in a very high dose per pill (50 mg) when compared to other oral steroids . Furthermore, the amount of Anadrol that was often to prescribed to patients was astronomical, the Physician’s Desk Reference (known as the PDR, the reference guide physicians use when prescribing drugs) recommended 1-5 mg/kg of body weight per day. To put this into perspective, a 200 lb individual would be given anywhere between 100-500 mg of Anadrol per day. This is between 2-10 tabs of Anadrol daily. Anyone having used real Anadrol (and there’s very few that have, almost ALL of the oxymetholone available today is severely underdosed) knows that even 100 mg is an incredibly effective dose that will always be accompanied by a host of negative side effects."

This is just one source

17aa (orals) are liver toxic and anadrol is the worst out of them.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    "Cancer: Steroids are commonly believed to cause cancer, even by many who use them. This is primarily for one reason, the hysteria surrounding the death on former football great Lyle Alzado, who died of a brain tumor in 1992. Prior to his death, Lyle went on a very public campaign divulging his many years of steroid abuse, and pointing the figure at AAS as the causative factor behind his cancer. The media latched on to this and exploited it for all it was worth, despite the fact that Lyle’s own physician readily admitted that AAS could in no way caused the cancer the killed his patient.
    One of the problem Lyle Alzado had was he was using HGH when he got cancer and it accelerated the growth of his tumor. Lyle thinks it caused his cancer but nothing definitive was ever published.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    winstrol raises are ldl levels..i know from expierence....best way to lower colesterol is (witch worked wonders)

niacin (no flush) 1500mg the 1st day 1000mg 2nd day and 500mg ED for 6 weeks with one asprin a day...cut mine by a considerable amount (217-145) my friend went from 3somthing to 150 in 6 weeks..just my 2cents on high colestrol being a problem

1 cycle is too many because it leads into more.

Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    winstrol raises are ldl levels..i know from expierence....best way to lower colesterol is (witch worked wonders)

niacin (no flush) 1500mg the 1st day 1000mg 2nd day and 500mg ED for 6 weeks with one asprin a day...cut mine by a considerable amount (217-145) my friend went from 3somthing to 150 in 6 weeks..just my 2cents on high colestrol being a problem
    I have moderate to high cholestrol due to my father. Everything else in my blood work was fine. I checked about 4 months ago and it was 185 or something close. so this niacin thing works? I remember taking a supp years ago with niacin that made me flush huge. I actually went to the doctor for it and he told me it was the niacin in the supp. Thanks, I'll try that.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    17aa (orals) are liver toxic and anadrol is the worst out of them.
    I always thought that halotestin and cheque drops were the worst.

The worst for agression, yes. But the worst on your liver is Anadrol , hands down.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    1 cycle is too many because it leads into more.

agreed with this one

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Yeah, I think about it Bro. It's not myself that I'm really worried about, I worry about my little kids and how they would turn out if I happened to kick the bucket early. I do all I can to protect myself but who knows if that is enough?

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I'm 25 years old 6'3", 245 lbs. I wouldnt trade anything for the gains gear has given me over the last 5 years. I weighed 190 lbs when i first cycled and my body has continued to change for the better since then. I'm on my tenth cycle now and am starting to worry that this all might catch up with me later in life. What is known about the long term effects of fairly heavy usage at a young age? (1 gram of test weekly with whatever else) I've done fina a few times and have a feeling that stuff probably isn't that good for you. Any of you guys wonder about health issues down the road? I don't want to get cancer at 45 and wonder if it's because of the juice. Just wondering if you guys think about it as well.

Hows the hairline going?

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    excellent info guys, and a good question.

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Here's what I think:

If you hold the thought in your mind that steroids have adverse side effects than of COURSE you're going to see them. You mind tends to see what it's looking for. IE, your low on money and you start to notice all the spare coins on the ground.

Likewise, hold steady the thought that roids cause sides and so be it. "As a man thinketh." Now if you were wise, you'd hold onto the thought that steroids only improve your health and only have positive sides. This is an empowering belief.

Don't think yourslef sick, or into cancer.

Lifter2005 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I would love to see a picture of what you look like. After 10 cycles I cant imagine the changes your body has gone through. You said you have been doing cycles for the past 5 years, and have done 10 cycles, which is only 2 cycles a year. When you look at it this way, it doesnt sound like much. However, your dosages do seem high.

Thread Information