Thread: Gusher!

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member

Gusher!

Well it was time to give myself an injection of Omnadren250 and EQ 200, i did everything like normal and stuck it in my glutes, aspirated...no blood, then withdrew the needle. All of a sudden blood gushing out of my ass faster then i have ever seen before. I must of lost a gallon of blood (not really a gallon) It squirted all over my carpet, my mirrors, it was running down my leg, just all over the place. I got scared shitless...anyways i think i might have lost all of my shot because of bleeding it out, should i just wait til my next injection which is only 2 days away or should i stick myself again?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wait IMO. I'm sure the juice stayed in. You just passed through a blood vessel. I've had that happen in my thigh.

eagle66 is offline Junior Member
    or in my friend he had an air bubble same thing happened as you . i would just shoot the other glute

that's what i might have thought either one of those two, all i can say is that it scared the shit out of me, actually to the point that when i have to give my next shot i am a little nervous.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by RON
    Just wait IMO. I'm sure the juice stayed in. You just passed through a blood vessel. I've had that happen in my thigh.
    that is exactly what happened, you may end up alittle black and blue.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Thar' she blows! Heh, heh. I had that happen once. I had to change the bed sheets quick before my GF came back and I had to explain 1) who the virgin I had deflowered was or 2) who I had murdered in our bed while she was out.

hah thats a good one ajax...yeah i'm just hoping it all stayed in, and yeah i do have a black and blue mark on my ass, guess i can't use that spot to inject for a while...oh well there is tons of other places to stick myself

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    AJAX you crack my ass up bro... I'll read like 20 of your posts and they'll all be serious and to the point and then out of nowhere you drop a line about deflowering a virginlol!!! Funny I've been told that virgins are all but extinct now... You sound connected... Maybe you can hook a bro up...

Originally posted by Ajax
    Thar' she blows! Heh, heh. I had that happen once. I had to change the bed sheets quick before my GF came back and I had to explain 1) who the virgin I had deflowered was or 2) who I had murdered in our bed while she was out.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    On my 4th week of my cycle, I did the same..shot in the glute, asprirated, injected 2cc of Sus..when i retracted the needle, blood was everywhere, in the needle, down my leg, on the floor...I freaked. I am still kicking however. I did have a lump in my ass for about 4 weeks. I had to rub Icy-hot on it almost every day to getr it to go away!

Thread Information