steel10 is offline Junior Member

Week 2 of ref-b: weight gains, killer pumps and sore lower back

I just posted a couple of days ago saying that I was a bit worried about not gaining any weight/size during first 7 days of 37.5/day of ref-b. Today was day 9 and definetely starting to see the gains in weight and size-- except in my arms, which is wierd because they are already my best muscles relative to my entire body comp.

Anyway, at this point, the lower back pain that I have read so much about is no joke. I did deads 4 days ago and tried to squat tonight and my back was killing me-- not a soreness of the bones or anything like that, but of the muscles. I know this is normal, but will it subside and, if not, what do I do? Do I continue to do deads and squats and just deal with the pain? Or do I listen to my body and possibly only do one of the 2 exercises per week? I hate to cut out either deads or squats-- especially now that my strength is really exploding-- but also don't want to abuse my lower back. So, let's hear some feedback. Thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What else are u stacking the Refb with?
    Lower back pain is a common side effect w/ d-bol (ref-b).
    You only been on for 9 days....Give it some time it'll start to bloat you up trust me.
    Don't push yourself to the point that your going to get injured. Steroids will make you stronger no doubt but they won't turn you into superman....at least not over night lol
    Keep good form while doing your deads and squats. When you feel the strength coming just go with it. But listen to your body....
    Good Luck

M

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    I am stacking the ref-b with 400mg/week of cyp and 300mg/week of deca . I am in week 3 of them and day 9 of ref-b-- (I had some probs getting the tabs). I have started to see some results from the ref-b over the last couple of days...the pumps are great and now am gaining some weight/size.

My form is real solid on deads and squats, but my back is just getting really sore. Especially on squats-- it gets to the point where my legs can handle a lot more weight, but my lower back is just burning. I am listening to my body but just curious as to why the lower back gets so sore with d-bol (I know it is common, but why?).

Thread Information