Bigashell is offline Junior Member

what do u guys think....

what do u guys think about the steroid alternatives on this main page. I wanna juice but im only 20 and i got a lot to grow still so i aint gonna do it till im ready. But i was lookin at those steroid alternatives that Jeff Summers has out right now and I was gettin pretty convinced. I just wanted to see if any of u guys have taken them or have heard about it. If u guys know anythign about it please get back to me about some advice. Thanks guys

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Don't waste your time. Those products won't have any gains that you consider substantial. I know. If your trying to put on the muscle. Eat 500-1000cal. past what your body needs to maintain.
    Use Creatine, glutamine, and butt load of protien. Plenty of rest and a gallon of water a day. Oh yea-Work your f*cking ass off in the gym

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    creatine/glutamine/protein...99% of andros etc are a waste of money bro...the only one i had any kind of gains with was 19-nor 250, this is when i first started lifting

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro ,glutamine, protein shakes are staples and i tried creatine a few months i gained about 10 lbs but i was eating 4500 cals a day and working real hard in the gym .My buddy tried that shit from Jeff summers and got nothing out of it .
    good luck

Thread Information