Thread: Gear R Us !!

mando is offline Associate Member

Gear R Us !!

SORRY EVERYONE , I DON'T MEAN TO FLAME ANYONE BUT I'VE NOTICED THAT WE HAVE ALOT OF YOUNG MEMBERS WHO ARE BARELY INTO THEIR TEENS AND WHO HAVE NOT EVEN TRAINED SERIOUSLY FOR 4-5 YEARS ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT B/B DRUGS , WITHOUT EVEN BUILDING A FOUNDATION OF MUSCLE , I MEAN GUYS WHO ARE NOT EVEN 180 -200LB ASKING ABOUT CYCLES ,GH ETC ,
    PLEASE PLEASE ASK MORE ABOUT DIET , TRAINING , WE HAVE GUYS LIKE BIGKEV WHO HAVE TRAINED HARD FOR MANY,MANY YEARS AND HAVE A TON OF KNOWLEDGE ON TRAINING AND DIET ,

I FOR ONE HAVE NO DOUBT THAT ALL OF US ON THE BOARD CAN GAIN 20-30 LB , IF WE JUS TRAINED SMARTER AND EAT BETTER , THE GEAR DOES'NT MAKE US CHAMPS , THE HARD WORK DOES !!

LOOK AT THE PROS , THEY ALL KNOW WHAT TO TAKE , YET THE ONES WHO WORK THE HARDEST AND THE MOST DEDICATED ARE AT THE TOP , E.G - DORIAN , RONNIE COLEMAN.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    good advice.

gear r us?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Here, Here..... They need to realize the nutrition part of body building is 80 to 90% of it... You can bust your ass in the gym, but not eat right and you will never see the results you are looking for! Yet, you can spend minimal time in the gym, eat clean and proper meals and see great results. The same applies when you are on a cycle. Without proper nutrition, you are just waisting your money and time.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Diet is foremost and teenagers need to remember that

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Diet is foremost and teenagers need to remember that
    EVERYONE needs to remember that

NightOp is offline Member
    i agree 100%... thats why I'm natural right now, but i gotta wonder like dr. evil why "gear r us"? and try to not go all caps nxt time

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it is hard for a teenager to see the pixs that are posted. They too want to be as big as the members on this board. However, they have to realize that all of these guys have put hard work into their bodies. Teenagers have to be pateint. I too have put a lot of hard work inot my body and now I am able to take gear.

All I can say is be patient and build that foundation. Then see if you want to do gear.

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    Good advice, teenagers need to focus on diet and training and take advantage of the outrageous natural test levels during these years.

murph is offline Member
    very well stated Mando,........i agree 4 sure

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Great post

I agree I see so many teens in the gym that don't really know what they're doing. I'm not saying they don't train hard, they just don't in my opinion train smart. They're so worried about doing the latest exercises featured in some b.s. muscle mag. They dis reguard the basics (Heavy compound movements) and if they're goals are to get bigger they're on the wrong track.

To all you misguided Teens out there. If you spend 2 hrs training your bi's and tri's, and only 45 mins. training your legs there's a problem with your workout.
    DON'T FORGET TO SQUAT!!!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Good thoughts. Make sure that when youngsters post, you take the time to spell it out for them. They get bombarded by messages about how quick & easy steroids are. We can counter that with some sensibel messages that might steer them into a better long-term strategy for health.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I agree 110% with what has been said.But it dont matter how many times you tell them at the end of the day they are too eager and to imature to listen to the bros that know the bad results it can have on the young bros....(ALL I SAY IS PLEASE START TO LISTEN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE)

mando is offline Associate Member
    i see it in the gym all the time , young guys who hardly weigh 160 lb doing wrist curls !! then come up to me and ask about dbol , they jus don't beleive that i'm 237lb and have 18'' arms naturally , one guy even told me to my face i'm " hiding the truth ''
    were his words , it all comes down to dedication n hard work.call me old fashioned but i rely on hard work.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i like doing wrist curls!! i add them in sometimes for fun!!

but I always hit the big exercises: squats, bench, deadlifts,
    then i go into more specific groups.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree with boxsome,

when we're young we thing that it's not going to happen to us because we are smarter then that. We feel like it will happen to the other guy not me and if it does I'll deal with it then.

The teenage bro's diffenitly need to wait, and build to thier natural potential, before using AAS. But we all make our own decisions and our own mistakes and we have to live with both.

JohnnyB

Thread Information