Thread: hows this?

liftin2xtremz is offline Junior Member

hows this?

forget about being shredded up ..i will be happy with nice abs nuttin 2 special but better then a bloated stomach...

750mg a week sus250 10 or 12 weeks
    deca or primobolan depo???????
    any d-ball the first 4 weeks???????

clomid i have
    clem i have
    winny can get if have 2

with what i have here can u tell me if the sus is ok....and help me fill in the blanks ..i want 2 be solid but i can live with some water as long as i can have abs 4 the girls 2 c in the summer

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Is this your first cycle? What's your stats and training history?
    We'll go from there...

M

maybe this is my 5th tru cycle....i been workin out hard from 1999 but on and off for a few years before that.. im 5'9 180 pounds

Weeks 1-4 D-bol 35mgs e/d
    Weeks 1-10 Sus 750mgs a week
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 400-600 mgs a week
    If you can get Eq go w/ that instead of Deca. Run it @ 600mgs a week for 10 weeks.
    Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot
    Milkthissle or ALA while on D-bol
    Save the Winny,Primo,Clen for a cut.

M

yes i like the way that sounds but can i add the cutting stuff at the end or neer the end of that cycle....... as i said i want 2 look good nice abs for the summer... like maybe take clem from week 8 on...any ideas?

If your basicly looking to cut up and gain some mucsle I'd say drop the d-bol and add Winny starting in week 7, run it to thurs of week 12, start clomid the following monday.
    Weeks 1-10 Test (Sus) 750mgs
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 600mgs
    Weeks 7-12 Winny 50mgs e/d
    Stop Winny thurs of week 12 start Clomid that following monday.
    You can start clen in week 8 or 9. Cycle it the normal way....

M

ok let me ask u about the eq some say it makes u have more hair on your bak and it makes u go bald ..... tell me moe on this ..... o my friend said he knows some 1 who took it and said he lost alot after.

Bro there's side effects w/ almost any steroid .
    Deca is well known for it's side effects, more so then Eq.
    It depends on the person. Everyone is different, therefore side effects vary from person to person.
    As far as your friend losing his gains from Eq...well he must have done something wrong becuz most of the time gains from Eq are permenent.
    Read this:

Equipoise , also known as EQ, is a very popular and common steroid. It is highly anabolic , and only moderately androgenic . It can only be legally obtained from a veterinarian clinic, but is readily available on the black market. It gives effects very similar to what you would experience from taking anavar . It gives slower, but high quality muscle gains as opposed to the normal quick muscle gains that you would get from testosterones. If you are looking to gain 20 pounds or more in a short period of time, then this isn't the drug that you would want to take by itself. Don't expect to see any results until around 3 weeks. The results won't be dramatic, but they will be almost permanent. When taken by itself, it will provide steady gains in mass and strength, but the best results are achieved when it is stacked with other steroids . For size and mass, it stacks well with Anadrol , D-Bol, or any injectable testosterone . Because of the fact that it aromatizes very poorly, it is also highly effective for contest preparation and cutting. Muslce hardness, density, and vascularity can be improved greatly stacked with drugs such as Parabolan , Halotestin , or Winstrol . EQ is also known for giving an increase in the pumps you get while working out. This is a result of the increase in red blood cells that it creates. Another benefit is that it increases protein synthesis in the muscle cells. Another effect which can have a positive effect if bulking, or a negative effect if cutting, is a dramatic increase in appetite.

EQ is usually taken every other day, or twice a week. Average dosages range from 200 - 500 mgs a week. EQ comes in many different volumes. Commonly are the 50 mg/ml versions. The can cause large volume dosages, and can become a problem. When high volume injections are made frequently around the same injection site, it is possible to form an oil abscess under the skin. Sometimes this abcess will dissolve on it's own. Other times depending on the severity, a doctor will be required to drain it, or hospitalization is required to have it removed. This is the reason why it is extremely careful to be cautious and switch up your injection sites.

EQ is also a poor choice of drug if you have the possibility of being drug tested. It has been found that it can be detected in your system for up to six months. It also stays active in the system longer than most testosterones. It is usually safer to take than testosterones, but some side effects have been reported. Side effects can include flu like symptoms, nausea, leukopenia, acne, excitation, sleeplessness, chills, vomiting, diarrhea, hypertension, prolonged blood clotting time, increased libido. In men gynocomastia has been reported, and in women menstrul irregularities, post-menopausal bleeding, increased sex drive, breast swelling, hoarseness or deepening of the voice, and enlargement of the clitoris.

wow thats a great report bro.... with what u said at the end i timk i will use deca will that be a problem????? how bout i use primobolan instead of deca and eq..... with the sus and everything else we been talkin about ????still no d-ball????

jbrand is offline Member
    i say decide between dbol or eq, i have yet to find a reason why these would ever be used together as a means of discovering a synergistic combination. dbol and eq are chemical equivalents except dbol has a 17-alkylation. why are their anabolic effects so diverse? during the initial pass through the liver (when taken orally) IGF-1 is generated as well as other biological processes. this is what i have interpreted. i am interested if anyone has any information on this.

if u read above maybe my first post u will know what im tryin 2 get in terms of my body .... any adeas i will like

If you want to go w/ d-bol then go w/ the first cycle I laid out and use Deca instead of Eq.
    If you want to minimize the bloat run armidex throughout your cycle.
    You can run Primo at the end of the cycle starting in week 7 if you want. I'd say save the Primo and Winny for a cut.
    Run the clen starting in week 8 or 9.
    And btw those sides that were listed about Eq are some sides that can be expeienced. Sides w/ Deca can be the same if not more....

M

ok the first sounds great 2 me ... now tell me how 2 do the cut phaze????????? and during the first part with the sus and deca run the same dosage strait threw all 10 weeks??????

ok i have 1 more ? if i start 2 get 2 bloted on this can i do 3 weeks on 2 weeks off 3 weeks on 2 weeks off ect..and on the off weeks take clem 2 slim up a few is that good ????

Thread Information