asimov is offline Junior Member

Help with new cycle

It's nice to be posting again after a long break. Here's the deal. I'm preparing to begin my third cycle. My first was with deca only, my second a deca-test stack. I'm 27, 6'2", 215, with 12%bf.

This cycle will again be based on deca for 8-10 weeks. I want the benefits of lubrication and a modest gain in mass and strength. I don't want to go all out with the more potent AS like test, d-bol, etc. I would like to stack with something that will really improve muscle hardness and strength of my muscles, specifically the quick-twitch fibers. The first thing that comes to mind is winny, but I do not want it to counteract the joint lubing of the deca. Am I correct in fearing this? If so, what else can I use. I was under the impression equipoise was a suitable replacement for winny, but now I'm not so sure. What do you guys think?

solid90062 is offline Member
    Well it is often recommended that EQ and Deca NOT be run together.
    Winny is good to run with Deca, it will not counter act the lubing enuff to for you to notice it at all..however if you choose not to chance it Anavar (aka Oxandralone) may be a suitable replacement---however very expensive.
    However i do think running test would be a good idea...You are after all on your third cycle...if you had used test u may have only needed to run one to get to where you are now...and you can do it in relative safety

So in either case, what would my doses be of a deca -winny stack, or a deca-oxandralone stack. What about running all three?

solid90062 is offline Member
    like diesel said...

10wks Deca 400-600mg (injected in 2 even shots Mon & thurs)
    5wks Anavar 40-50mg perday
    or 5wks Winny 50mg ED

Dont leave out the clomid at the end,,and have some nolvadex just in case gyno shows up.

Again, It is recommended you add test in there 500-600mg per week
    I'd pass on running more than one oral together

Okay, so I go

Deca for 10 weeks at 400mg per week
    and
    Anavar at 40 mg per day for 5 weeks

Which five week period would the the anavar (or winstrol should I take that route) be most effective? Weeks 1-5, 5-10, or somewhere in the middle?

Thanks guys

Thread Information