Thread: winstrol

john is offline New Member

winstrol

I am 43 and been lifting for about two years now. 6' 275lbs. I am getting ready to do my first cylcle. Looks like its gonna be Winstrol V. I have 20 vials of 2ml Zambon. I am planning on 1 vial on Mondays and 1 vial on Thursday. What kind of results can I expect and is this a good first cycle? This will be 200 mg per week. Also until now I never heard of @ml vials. Have any of you and was it good stuff?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well John, I am not familiar with those, but I am sure they are out there. Personally, winstrol has a short half life, and stacking it by itself, you probally won't see any major results. Winny is a stacking AS, mostly, used with test, deca , etc.
    My professional opinion is, it would be a waste for you to do a cycle like that.
    On the average, most guys do 50mg winny a day. Remeber the half life of Winny is about four hours, to to get the maximum benefits from it, you need to keep a constant supply in your body ever 4 hours or so.
    Do some research, and save those to stack them with a nice cycle like deca, or t 200...
    Also remember Winny is a 17AA, hince toxic to the liver. Keep plenty of Milk T and AlA, water in your body when doing Winny.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Listen to Sicilian30...

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    cant answer better than that

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    The only thing I would add to that is to consult a trainer on what's best for you. 6' and 275 at age 43 - what's the bodyfat percentage? Do you have high blood pressure? Are you at a plateau in your training? What is the best cycle for you at this time? You need to ask more questions and do some research before you jump the gun. I agree though- you'll notice little difference on winny alone.

john is offline New Member
    Thank you very much for the input fellas. TRying to locate some primobilin to go with the V. AS hard to locat ein this area or so I've been told. I think some of the guys at the gym are afraid to let in thier circle. I'm already out lifting almost all of the juice AS users in just the 2 short years I've been lifting. I have lost down from 305lbs for the 1st powerlifting meet I entered . Down to 275 and looking to hit 250. I was about 250 a year ago when I started powerlifting. I put on weight quickly anf my sytength went up as well. A lot of the guys at the gym accused me of juicing but I amstill clean but am ready to try a cycle. Have another meet coming up in the fall and I need to be clean by then thats why I am leaning towards V and looking some primo. Thanks again fellas and GL.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    that zambon stuff is great man, good shit, i know people who got strong as hell real quick, the monday thursday stuff wont work for u man, u need to take one every other day, go for the winny man its great, but i do agree with silicon

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Zombon is supposed to be great stuff, but you have to take 50mg (1ml) at least every other day, and preferably every day. Stack 400mg/week equipoise with it and you're good to go. You'll see decent gains and only higher quality, easier to maintain gains. If you get sick of injecting yourself with winny you can always drink it too.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Primo I would have to say would be a pretty darn good choice.. REally anything stacks good with Winny. Personally I had to up my dosage to about 75mg a day, cause I didn't feel that the winny was giving me the results I wanted. A BBing friend of mine told me to up it, do to the fact, that some folks see better results from it than others.

Thread Information