gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

customs question

i got a package today. It just had clen and clomid in it. It had green tape on it and said opened by customs on the tape. It was sent to my house. So should i worry about sending anything else to my house? Or should i just worry in general?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Are you sure it didn't say, "Scanned by customs"?
    Well legally, you can have a 90 day supply of FDA approved drugs in your possesstion, however, chances are if it was opened by customs, it was too small of a bust for them to make a big deal out of it.
    In fact, one of my first packs, I had ordered some Clen , and my supplier wrote on the inside tab "90 day supply", I guess just in case it did get checked by customs.
    However, I would be willing to bet, that your addy is tagged, so next time you may want to use a different address to get your stuff in. Just my Opinion.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well it may have said scanned by customes. All i was able to read cause it was cut off was "ed by customs" I assumed it sayed opened. I'm not really worried about getting busted on that I know the 90 day thing, but you still need a prescrition. I'm just worried about future stuff. To get a PO box you need ID right wouldnt that be worse?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    It probally said, "Scanned by customs" My packs come in like that all the time.
    From my understanding you don't need a script if you have a 90 day or less supply. I hear guys going down to Mexico, getting caught by boarder patrol only to let them go if they have a 90 day supply of FDA approved.
    I could be wrong, but I think that is how it goes.
    Anyways, here you don't need an ID, but with all the Anthrax going around, Post Offices have stiffened up, and asked for things such as that. I don't use PO Boxes... However, there are risks with both. MY advice is use a different name and maybe a different addy for the next orders you place, just to be sure, but I think you are okay.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    yeah guys i remember reading that you do need a script with 90 day supplies i think TNT posted this in great detail.....HITMAN

Thread Information