Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

shot out for MODS

What up I know that this doesn't concern AS- but it isn't a question either, and this forum is where I hang around most so I thought I'd post it here.
    *I just wanted to say what up to (all) the MODS and thanks for being a part of this site. You guys, day after day reply to questions and help all of us newbies and oldies. Even if you get the same question asked over and over again, you still have the patience to either answer it again or point us in the right direction. I hope you (all) understand that you do a great job and deserve "great praise" for your time and effort in helping each and everyone of us. I also want to say what's up, and introduce myself to those MODS I haven't spoken with before. Just wanted to take the time and see how you (all) are doing on a more personal level instead of the same old questions you guys get everyday.....so *MIKE- what up bro how you doin? *OGjay- how you doin? *Ranger-what's up... welcome and look forward to learning lots from you. *MUGS- How you doin brudda? *CYC- what up dog? *IG - how's it hanging, long and limp? *BILLYBOY...how you doin bud? *BIG-AL- what's up man how you doin? *PETE235- what's going on bro? *Nathan- your one funny mofo, how's it? *Dane 26- what up Dane, hope all is well. *Tobey-how are you? *PTBYJAY deserves a huge WHAT UP? And a great big shot out to *MS>FIG- How you doin hun? To all of you THANKS FOR MAKING THIS A GREAT SITE!

_SOLID

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Uh...that was a nice post. Glad you're a member of the board....to keep our egos inflated. How you doing?

Mike Guest
    My lord how many different ways can you say hi to someone?!

Thanks bro

Ranger Guest
    Sup Buttercup....Nice post Bro...Now to figure out how to deflate my head a bit....heh heh heh

Ranger

ptbyjason Guest
    Nice post man, I appreciate it.
    I don't know how you remembered everyone's name in there, but good job. That post must have taken some time.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mike
    My lord how many different ways can you say hi to someone?!

Thanks bro
    LOL

CYCLEON Guest
    im not sure there is any hope of deflating mikes ego - withthat title and all

thanks for the appreciation and I will simply say WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for the mods

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    and I will simply say WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Wasabi???

The original jason Guest
    hey glad i caught this thread just sorry i cant be around more lately so busy with a new job and that just started back in the gym after a layoff for a short while so im getting back into it really hope to spend some more time here soon glad all the other guys are helping out

peace
    jason

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    lol at mike and nate hahahahahah

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Thanks bro. How's it goin, eh?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Nice post bro How are you doing?

Thanks bud

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm doing really good thanks all. Just gettin ready to start my first cycle soon, as soon as it gets here which was supposed to be about 3 weeks ago. It should be here anyday. Yeah, if I never found this website I would have been a mess, so I just wanted you guys to know how much everyone appreciates your input in our lives. Taking the next step (AS) is a big deal, and if not done correctly (well you know) it can backfire and turn you into a she male, and greatly affect your body in a bad way. I seriously value your opinions more than doctor's about certain info. Most doc's from my experience don't know shit....Oh you have a cold take this, oh you have a rash take this cortizone shot. But doctor is it bad for you? Well if it doesn't go away then come back and will try something else!? WTF? Anyways...to make it short.....Thanks.

_SOLID

The Iron Game Guest

Thread Information