Anabolik is offline Associate Member

cuttin a long cycle short

I was planning to do a 10 wk bulking cycle:
    500mg/wk test en for 10 weeks
    400mg/wk deca for 9 weeks
    35mg dbol ed for first 4 weeks.

However, holidays and other distractions forced me to cut the cycle to 8 weeks. I guess thats the least I must do with those compounds.

Is there any way though of cutting the cycle to 6 weeks and still getting good gains perhaps by frontloading on deca and en in the first 4 weeks and then switching to fast acting compounds?
    suggestions?

thanks

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    IMO i would not run injections no shorter than 8 weeks, 10 preferabbly as it take up to 4 weeks before you start seeing results..like BigKev said..results are usually from weeks 3.5 to 8 weeks.

yeah... thats the problem im faced with: cant go below 8 weeks. What if I were to up the dosages of enanthate and deca in first 6 weeks, then switch to test prop or sumthing?

Or rather, shoot the long acting ester and deca the first 4 weeks. That would mean they would kick in in week 4 and stay active till end of week 6.
    At the same time taking dbol and shooting a fast acting ester in the first 4 weeks should cater for that time it takes the long acting ester and deca to kick in. Is this correct or am I confused? Never actually seen anyone suggesting anything similar.

Actually, does anyone have any concrete data showing when enanthate and deca become active? Because if it takes 4 weeks then I guess those 4 weeks must be filled with something else. Thats the purpose of dbol isnt it? Why not fill it them with a fast acting test? Is it to stop aromatisation which occurcs regardless of halflifes etc...?

anyone?

Thread Information