TonyMontana is offline New Member

Question what can happen to you when u mix......

my friend and i are doing a cycle of cypionate and deca , everything is going well so far, but last week my friend got invited to a party and this girl he liked passed him a joint, like a dumb ass he started to smoke with her. can anyone tell me what can happen if you smoke weed and take steriods . please respond to this when u can, cause i have a feeling that he'll do it again when he's around her (she looks like a f*ckin pot head)

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    My best friend smoked out all of the time, and has not had any side effects incluiding his workout..I agree with WTC, you just have to watch your diet and of course of do not drink alcohol because of obvious repercusions to your liver.

juiceon is offline Associate Member

Re: what can happen to you when u mix......

Originally posted by TonyMontana
    can anyone tell me what can happen if you smoke weed and take steriods . . .
    You get high.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    LOL

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Just do it in moderation bro smoking weed makes me really aggresive so I don,t touch the shit

Billy

makes you aggresive?? Are you sure that is not a surge of test in your system? J/K

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    No surge of test god damn it what is wrong with you people always going on about test I have not touched test ever so NO - LOL

I don,t know what it is I just get aggresive on that stuff but I was younger then and thankfully done a lot of growing up since and learnt from past experiences good and bad and learnt to control my temper

There you go thats my reason for not doing it.

Billy
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 09-20-2001 at 04:18 AM.

timvds is offline Member
    NOTHING WRONG WITH SMOKIN A LIL DOPE WHILE ON A BULKING CYCLE. I MEAN, ALL THE MUNCHIES WOULD PACK ON SOME POUNDS RIGHT? EVEN THE WORST PROTIEN SHAKE WOULD TASTE GREAT WHILE YOURE HIGH.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    ok you guyz say not to drink alcohol while on a cycle because of the liver. Will it do any other harm to you while your on the gear. I mean you have to out to a bar once in awhile to show your off your new muscles?

bigtraps is offline Member
    Drinking while on AS makes me very, very, very puffy.. I will retain alot of water when i drink, when takeing sus for sure, I'm not sure why, bot a loose watch on my wrist will be tight by the end of the night. Just stay away, in modderation 1 or 2.
    This is only my oppinion..

The same happens to me....Only I don't have to drink much. Usually a drink or two will do it. It gets to the point where I cannot bend my fingers.
    We are not saying not to drink...but do it moderately. It also depends on the cycle that you are on, and the effects that it might be having on your liver.

Sounds like you need the truth about smoking pot and doing steriods ... First you get big, big, big muscles then you get stooooooned really stoned if you got the k-nuggets. I used to get stoned before my work out but I would swett alot, I think I had good workouts LOL. Then I use to get baked after to relax me. That was like 5 years ago now I just shoot up, you know like slam some shit before and after my work outs .......... LOL
    Dude nothing is gonna happen ..... pot heads sucks good slong as long as they dont get cotton mouth. Be supportive, tell him to give her a dirty dragon .... right as he's about to nut tell him to grab her head and hold it on .... this way it comes out of her nose.

Hope this didnt offend anyone it just brings back memories of college with pot, juice and humma's

Fast R

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: what can happen to you when u mix......

Originally posted by TonyMontana
    can anyone tell me what can happen if you smoke weed and take steriods. please respond to this when u can, cause i have a feeling that he'll do it again when he's around her (she looks like a f*ckin pot head)
    -Bro chill out- your trippin. You acting like he's hittin a crack pipe or something. Now... for side effects -it depends. For instance:

1. He can take a hit >and cough-(depending on how good the weed is).
    2. He could possible get a headache-(depending on if the girl that he smokes with forgets to take out the that little seed that snuck in there>or even yet if he smokes that shit that resembles brown compacted grass...usually called "Schwag" or "Mex". *note: if this is the case- he needs to ditch that girl and find another one with some good shit.
    3. If he puff's some good shit-(depending on "how good it is" he could become very high. Signs of this would be: he will start to think he's your philosophy teacher, he will raid the nearest refridgerator, he will think your a cop and run away from you(this can be classified as paranoya), or he could end up "penis chaffed" by the cotton mouth girl.

In the end there are many things that "could" happen- but it's ok man your friends gonna be ok.
    Last edited by Iwan2bsolid2; 09-20-2001 at 10:55 PM.

CYCLEON Guest
    most obvious side effect = the munchies

not a toker myself but never seen any problems from occasional use

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

weed

Weed is MUCH easier on your system than booze( i have tested both and now for sure..LOL). Weed doesn't hurt much espeically while bulking, just go easy on the bing eating, (no protien shakes still taste shitty well high). It does temporarly raise your BP, but nothing to worry about. 3 stages of being high on weed in this order:
    Horney, Hungry, Sleepy

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    here's my two pennies. personally, i love to smoke. i actually started smoking because of my AS use. it keeps me calm, and since i had a serious hyperactivity problem, it's been the only drug that has actually worked to calm me down. i NEVER go out during my cycles w/o being high. going out sober=fights galore. also, weed increases my appetite, which leads to an increase in food consumption which leads to awesome gains on bulk cycles. the only downside is that it lowers your test slightly. but usually people who are on AS have levels so high that it doesn't really make a difference. so, unless he's cutting, which i don't think he is with a deca /cyp cycle, tell him to smoke and eat, eat and smoke

oh yeah...try not to drink. your liver should only be filtering one poison at a time

bigtraps is offline Member
    Smoke yes, anything to help me sleep. i only smoke while on AS cause i can not sleep. I can not sleep 6 weeks out from my next cycle cause i can not stop thinking about it.. The exitment i feel is overwelming.

thanks big traps. i'm glad theres another weed smoker on the board. i didn't want to be the resident pot head.

klubhead is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys,
    I think smoking weed doesnt effect your gear. Thats as long as your not taking your smoking out of hand, i have a friend that smokes while juicing all the time but only on weekends or at night he gets by fine, but i see my other friend smoking when he wakes up sometimes and all day which leaves him too tired most of the time to workout or if he does workout its not to his full ablility. Thats what i've seen but i think as long as you got your mid straight on your goal and you can accoplish it with or without weed you will susceed. I dont think smoking is all that great though because i find myself caughing when i try to work out when i smoke.

Thread Information