TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

question bout replies

how do u make a quote in ur reply thats in bold that some1 said. been tryin to figure it out and cant

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    user cp in the right hand corner, user profile, edit signature. that should help, if still havin probs pm me

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: question bout replies

Originally posted by Khull_Khuum
    how do u make a quote in ur reply thats in bold that some1 said. been tryin to figure it out and cant
    I get the impression that Khull_Khumm is actually asking about quotes like the one above. Instead of hitting the "Post Reply" option at the bottom of the thread, simply hit the "Quote" option at the bottom of each individual post, and the quote will automatically appear indented, in italics and bold print like it does here. Then just type your reply after the "[/quote]" prompt at the end.

Hint: Only use this option if you are replying to a specific post that appears early in a thread. If not, it's a drag to read the entire quote. If you are replying to a message that is immediately before your new post, just hit the "Post Reply" option.

If you are replying to a specific part of a message, use the "Quote" option, then delete the text to which you are not replying. That way, if you are replying to a long post, the reader doesn't have to go through the entire original again.

For practice, hit the "Quote" option on this (my) post, and you'll see the [codes within brackets] and the [/closing codes within brackets] (note the slash mark) that allow you to get italics and bold print. It takes practice to get it right, but it works well.
    Last edited by TNT; 04-24-2002 at 04:05 PM.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Re: question bout replies

Originally posted by TNT

For practice, hit the "Quote" option on this (my) post, and you'll see the [codes within brackets] and the [/closing codes within brackets] (note the slash mark) that allow you to get italics and bold print. It takes practice to get it right, but it works well.

think i got it thank you TNT

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    That is what I do TNT..

Thread Information