utah pump is offline Junior Member

Pain in the as-s (HELP)

I am injecting 300mg **'s Deca and 250mg **'s Test Cyp twice a week. I have tried warming the gear up, reducing the dosage and injecting it more often. My problem is I end up with a lump that looks and feels like a golf ball in my ass. The only relief I have gotten was using my last two vials of Organon Deca and mixing it with the test (it was great, ZERO pain). The other problem is I have 30ml of both deca and test. I don't think I can endure the pain for 12 weeks. I would love any suggestions on this?

Thanks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    It will get better. it is probally the test that is giving you the painful lump. but I have a few ?'s for you.
    First off are you going deep enough in the muscle? Secondly, are you injecting slowly? third, you sound like you are pushing two CC's in your glute at one time, why not back off and try one CC in each glute that way you will know what is causing the pain, and maybe just maybe it will make the pain go away.
    I have noticed when I inject to fast, I will be sore for the next few days, but if I push, wait, push wait, etc, take my time injecting into the muscle, it doesn't hurt as much the next couple of days.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    send it to me

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I am injecting with a 23G X 1-1/2 pin. It goes all the way in! I do also inject it very slowly it takes about 2 min to complete the 2cc injection. I used the deca for the last three weeks of my last cycle and it hurt like hell. I was just glad I only had three weeks left. Now I am looking at 11 more weeks?

G-S Guest
    I believe i'ts the ** normalacy. His shit is killing me, as well.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, I can only offer a couple of suggestions. Get a some sterile vials, a few .45 filters, and some sterile oil from Animal or someone else. Also find a few 10ml or 20ml syringes.

Bake the gear in thier current bottles for 250 degrees for 15 minutes, remove and let cool, then repeat two more times.

After the gear is baked then draw it out and inject it through the .45 filter and an 18g pin into the new sterile vial.

If that does not fix the problem to an acceptable level then I might consider adding some sterile oil and diluting the gear with 1cc extra oil to 2cc gear. That means bigger injections though!

Baking the gear will "help" sterilize it, so will the filter, the filter will remove most any other impurities as well. The pain you are experiencing is from impurities and the BA solvent the chinaman uses, he uses WAY to much from what I understand. Bummer part is that BA's boiling point is ~450 degree's, so you can't just boil it off without possibly ruining your gear.

Thse are merely ideas, please don't get pissed at me if it doesn't work. I know that I did the above process with my fina and I have NO pain from it, NONE.

Good luck,

DMX

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    great post DMX!

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Well you are using Inferior Products for one... maybe rotate between glute and quad or something similar.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    No problem

DMX

Thread Information