lfrisbee is offline Associate Member

First-Timer seeking advice

Hi, I'm a rookie and am looking to possibly begin my first cycle. I'm going for more of a lean, hard look (somewhat massive) but not the massive bodybuilding look.

My experience training is as follows: I'm 22 years old and have been training for 6 years. I played Division 1 college baseball and had a career ended due to torn UCL and subsequent surgery. That meant I had to be up every morning at 5am to train.

Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 224 lbs
    BF: 16-18%

I've been doing research, and am still unsure of where I need to start... I was considering stacking d-bol / test... but I don't know if thats going to best fit the goals that I'm going for. Another preference is to take orally instead of injecting.

Can anyone help me set up a first cycle to cut some fat and pack on some ripped lean muscle? Ideally I'd like to settle in at a solid 225-230lbs.

Thanks.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    My advice is read around in the steroids profile forum for a while to get an idea of which substances you may wish to use. Make sure to READ EVERYTHING you can get your hands on about AAS. Become educated before making any decisions. Sorry to hear about your injury bro.

Thanks for the advice... Thats what I'm trying to do... I've been tellin myself not to buy anything before I really know what I'm trying to accomplish - thats just what I'm going for here, is a few outside opinions from some more experienced people that may help shape my own...

Thanks for your condolences... I shoulda signed while i had the chance... Money in the bank and no school loans would be nice

Since you are recovering from an injury, you may want to look into Test, Anavar , Equipoise , and IGF-1. All of those (except for the test, but you will need it for a base) will help with constructive collegin synthesis, which will help you with your tendon injury.

Also, all of the aforementioned substances will help you lose fat, gain strength, and put on solid lean muscle. However, since this would be your first cycle, using all of those substances may be a little bit extreme.

I suggest you go on over to the anabolic profiles forum and read up on those particular substances.

I am far too tired right now to post a coherient reply, let alone a cycle plan right now. I'll let you know what im thinking of tomorrow. Until then, bump for other knowledgable bros' opinions.

Sounds good - my injury is relatively old now... I've been rehabbing and now fully recovered. Surgery was in May of '03, So I don't have toooo many limitations.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    never take oral only... waste of time and money. you will only put on water and lose it when you stop. unless you take var only but that is alltogether different.

Looks like you are wanting more of a cutter. I would recommend prop/EQ/tren maybe...
    do some serious research bro.

Yeah I am looking for more of a cutter right now... at least at this stage. Thanks for the input about oral too.

Anyone else: suggestions? (obviously aside from the research i'm already doing)

str8cubano is offline Junior Member
    Bro hit the anavar you will love it and put on lean muscle with low side effects if any and keepable gains...

awesome bro - thanks for the info.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    clenbuterol

Quote Originally Posted by hollaatyoboy
    clenbuterol
    That will help him cut, but it will not help him put on any muscle.

Initially, thats what I'm trying to do is cut... I could probably lose 10-15 and be pretty lean... sittin at 210 or so. I'd like to put some muscle back on top of that and get to 225-230. If I could stack something and do both cutting and building muscle at the same time effectively.. that would be ideal. But if its not that feasible for a rookie, then I would definitely be happy with just cutting for now. Thanks bros keep it comin

str8cubano is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    That will help him cut, but it will not help him put on any muscle.
    From new research, and my personal expereince, running clen for more than 6 weeks will help Keep muscle while getting cut, and if anything put on some small but noticible lean muscle...so in terms of preventing muslce loss and seeking small but significant gains, it is possible. But i would definately go with anavar , i belive it has less sides in terms of heart palpitaitns and sleeplessness from clen...

And hit ALA and milk thistle with the anavar as well, and watch your drinking habbits on the weekneds

Thanks for the replies... My diet is good and I don't drink because of the negative sides.

I actually went ahead and bought some clen w/ taurine and am still looking for some anavar .

You nailed exactly what i was trying to achieve. I know the milk thistle and taurine will significantly reduce the strain on the liver, but question: what does the ALA do?

Also: Would it advisable to run Clen and Var together?

About gaining muscle. I could gain a few more, but I can accomplish my gains natty without too much help... I just need help cutting for now. I'll save bulking for a 2nd cycle if necessary. I'm already 225 around 13% BF. So the muscle gains aren't too huge of an issue, just looking for more of a cut look, especially in the abs - been doing 20-30mins of cardio daily plus loads of abs daily.
    Last edited by lfrisbee; 07-26-2005 at 06:49 PM. Reason: addition

Thread Information