cutmass is offline Junior Member

just came back with tren, test400 and some brovel deca need some opinions please

k i picked up two bottles of qv tren75 10cc's each, two bottles of brovel deca 10cc's each, and 4 bottles of test400 also 10cc's each. I wanna know from some of u more informed people on here howwould u suggest i take this stack as of dosages. Im thinking, 1cc of test400 eod, 1cc of deca once a week and 1cc of tren every 3 days. this is gonna be my third cycle my previous cycle i did supertest250 3cc's, and 1cc of deca every week for about 3 months. its been about three months since that cycle. im 6-2 bout 185lbs. thanks for the help guys.

bump please

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    sorry cant help but was wondering how much you payed for the qv tren ?

Samson7 is offline Member
    thats a hell of alot of test per week for a third cycle...if it were me i would dose it down a little but to each his own i guess

Samson7 is offline Member
    oh and have you done t400 before??? because its going to hurt like hell shooting 1cc eod.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    don't do deca and tren at the same time, it's just overload on your body.. tren should be a minimum of 50mg ed, or 75mg eod, at least 6 weeks.. deca is good at 300-400 mg every week..
    never done test 400, but when you decide what to run (deca or tren) make sure your test is more mg per week..
    again, don't run deca and tren at the same time.

Sw0le0ne is offline New Member
    yeah deca and tren will deffinetly give you gyno. They react bad together.

anymore inputs on this i wanna hopefully start next week. i want to do all three i do have some novladex in hand. can anyone else shed some light on the effects of deca and tren together

i paid 330 for all eight bottles as for the qv tren75 i paid 65 each bottle

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Deca and Tren run together is also going to be very supppresive to your HPTA. A small dose of Deca will shut your HPTA down for as long as 3 weeks. Tren being more anabolic /androgenic and more suppresive (3x more) will shut you down even longer. Combining them wouldnt be suggested at all. I would advise strongly against running both. If you do though decide to run both make sure you've got some HCG .

Just to add that Tren and Deca are both Progestins. The will both cause Progesterone related gyno. Vit-B6 may be needed at 200mg/ED or something stronger like Dostinex or Bromo.
    Last edited by Swifto; 07-24-2005 at 10:56 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    well i would tell you to run the test and tren cycle. but then you would never wont to run the deca after running tren. so what i advise is do a test deca cycle and save the tren for the next one. but what ever you do dont run the deca and tren at the same time

shit well i really wanna do the tren so i might just do tren/test. how much of test400 and tren should i do weekly and can i mix the two? what the hell do i do with the deca i really wanted to use it. i do have novaldex and can get b6 at my supplement store

Blog Entries
    test 600mg week
    tren 400mg week fir a first timmer

yes you can mix the two

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i don't know if qv makes tren en, so i'm assuming your tren is acetate. that being said i don't think you have enough tren to make it worth it. 75mg/day for 20 days or 75mg/eod for 40 days... so my rec. would be to go with the deca /test as you have enough to make it worth it, just keep the test higher like everyone else said. also, first time i used t400 i made the mistake of taking 2cc's in each butt cheek. couldn't sit or walk straight for nearly a week and a half... cut it with some oil or cry.

how much mg is one cc for t400 and the tren

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    how much mg is one cc for t400 and the tren
    the t400 is 400mg/ml ml=cc

it should say on the vial

so would the tren75 be 75mg per cc?

Blog Entries
    yes

how meny cycles have you done???

ive done two but i was never good with the mg. im gonna do the test/tren cycle, but before i do that ima finish of what i got left in my supertest250 to start the test before the tren because i would hate to shoot the t400 by itself. and the deca ima use it mildy, on its own 4 weeks after i finish the tren. or maybe t400 and the deca till i run out.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    maybe i missed it, but i don't think you have enough test bro. you said you were thinkin of shooting every third day... that'll leave your levels all over the place. ED or EOD and for that you're gonna need a bit more.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate to disagree but many bros have successfully run test/deca /tren combo successfully, but not a second cycle.... maybe a tenth LOL.... just need the proper meds

Thread Information