Thread: Just threw up!

flex321 is offline Member

Just threw up!

I just threw up my 700 calorie meal. what a waste. I'm taking 25mg/ed a-bombs and I added 5mg of dbol on top of it today, But I just started my cycle 3 days ago. You think this has to do with me yacking up my meal, right as I was eatting I had to get up and run to the bathroom and throw it up. I thought I saw blood in it also, But I remembered I ate pizza today also.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Maybe your body isnt agreeing with the abombs...
    Or maybe it was just something you ate..
    Could be a coule things...

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    or it could just be a protein shake, I suffer from that quite a bit or a little too hard training, as mentioned it can be many things

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    sometimes ill almost chuck after stuffing my face to the point that i can feel the food piling to the top of my throat, that was when i was trying to eat 6000-7000 cals a day, dumb of me, im still dealing witht he mess i made ( gram of test and 6000+cals of anything = big ass MF, but soft too)

slow down, i find when were trying to bulk were gorging not eating it takes more time but your tuimmy and toilet will thank you

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    YEa sometime ssucking down a protien shake or a WG shake makes me feel a lil nausious...all depends on how i feel before hand..thats a posibility too...

flex321 is offline Member
    yeah I was probbly all the shakes,food,supplements,abombs,dbols during the day. And to top the harsh yacking during my meal, I did a harsh leg workout about 45mins later.

Life never gets easy.

Ive thrown up plenty of times from shakes and hard training. I just never did Abombs so I was kindof nervous. Plus Today I read a Thread on some guy on abombs that was throwning up blood because they caused his stomach to tear. When I here Sh*t like that I tend to start thinking illogically.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey bud did you try to eat all 700 calories in one meal? Man no wonder you threw it up. Try spliting up your meals. It is hard for your body to digest that many calories at once, that is why BB eat 6-8 times a day. I mean if it were that easy, we would all be eating 1600 calories in the morning, and night, two meals a day. No flame just my opinion my friend.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    AD often gives people an upset stomach, but not me thank god

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well i did read the one post about the new guy throwing up blood from anadrol he said..plus ur mixing d-bol with it PLUS ur eating 700 calories at once...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I threw up after hitting a little Jim Beam.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    well i did read the one post about the new guy throwing up blood from anadrol he said..plus ur mixing d-bol with it PLUS ur eating 700 calories at once...
    Yeah that post was scary shit huh? If it happens again you might want to see a doc if there's blood in your puke.

Thread Information