Thread: test e dosage

davesuma is offline Associate Member

test e dosage

Under the test-e profile, it states that 500, 1000 and 2000mg dosages DAILY are not uncommon for powerlifters and such....i may be wrong, but wouldnt this kill you? I know, not kill you, but it cant be good... I am starting my first cycle of test e and am gonna go 500mg/week (250mg twice a week)......this is good, right? Also, since no one will respond to my post in the pct section, what kind of pct should I use with this cycle......i definetly want to use the safest route, no cutting corners.....

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    500mg a week is good, Mon and Thurs for 10-12 weeks. As for PCT run the norm. Nolva, Clomid and maybe HCG if you can get any. Goodluck!

ok, so how exactly should i run the nolva and clomid.....how much? when?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I would have nolva on hand the whole time. If your experiencing any itchiness, or sore nips take the nolva. If not be sure to use it during pct with clomid. 10-20mg Nolva ED, 100mg Clomid ED for 4 wks

i have heard some bad things about clomid.....i heard to just stick to nolva and tribulis...but to use the nolva the entire time anway at around 10mg a day.....why shouldnt i use clomid?

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Some people get blurry vision with clomid at high doses, which doesnt matter too much as your only running a high dose for the first couple of days... Run a search under clomid problems and/or such.

so moosepellet is saying 100mg of clomid everday for 4 weeks, and your saying a higher dose at first and then go down. What dosages do you suggest?....im searching, and I cant find any

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davekutrone
    i have heard some bad things about clomid.....i heard to just stick to nolva and tribulis...but to use the nolva the entire time anway at around 10mg a day.....why shouldnt i use clomid?
    Personally I would stay away from the Trib....Nolva and Clomid are enough.
    ~DV~

Thread Information