Thread: Need Help FAST!

CatGrabber is offline Member

Need Help FAST!

I got 2 bottles of Boldenon 200....I see several differances in the 2 bottles. For 1....the lot # and Exp date whiped right off of bottle #2 and I see a white stamp there now

Both have writing on the bottom one as TK / 25 the other TK / 15

The ink seems a bit brighter on bottle # 1

The fluid seems thinner in one bottle than the other....Could it be cuz its half used or exposed to air?

could these differances just be because its from a vet....or could I be the victim of a scam. Anyone with Boldenon....or knowledge of it...please help me With these problems.

murph is offline Member
    did they have seals on them? (the tops)were they in a box, or loose?

The white tops were on and are very sturdy...they came without boxes for carrying across border purposes from what I understand.

murph is offline Member
    if the seals were on, and no pin hole though the seal (look close ppl are slick) then your fine,.....the tops shoulda said TTokkyo on them aswell...........

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Yea as long as the flip cap is still on there it is VERY hard to get a neede in there without being able to notice the pin hole on the cap. check it out closley

Yes...the tops sat TTokkyo and are sealed well....Anyone ever hear of these being faked?

murph is offline Member
    i do agree but a buddy of mine bought some (not TT and not recently)but i swear there were little pin holes though the seals,...leading one to believe someone drained them, and then refilled them without ever popping the seal,......hmmmmm.....??

Were not doubting there bneing fakes out there, Esp of the EQ...Is your guy reliable? Have you used him before

Originally posted by murph
    i do agree but a buddy of mine bought some (not TT and not recently)but i swear there were little pin holes though the seals,...leading one to believe someone drained them, and then refilled them without ever popping the seal,......hmmmmm.....??
    That makes no sence if im reading it correctly, you swear there were little pin holes through the seals, leading one to believe someone drained them and then refilled them withoutever popping the seals?????? is it me or does that not make sence.

there made so you are UNABLE to get a needle under the flip cap..theres medal in the way. only way to get in, is by through the top of the flip cap

yes...very...but its so close...its hard to tell..I would imagine that it would be VERY hard to duplicate the ttokkyo bottle...with its bottom lettering and custom caps. What do u guys think?

murph is offline Member
    im sure there is some fakes out there, ...but from all you say the raised letters on the bottom, and the seals intact, you sound good man,..........but the stamp comming off never had that on mine,......dont know what to say about that,......cant say i ever really sat there rubbing it though.........

Well thats how you go about spotting fakes....
    And it makes it even easier with the box, has the security seal..and sometimes even comes in the original plastic packaging..

if hes reliable, and the caps on and the letetr is on the bottom..you seem god to go, what color is the lable?

murph is offline Member
    cnyce89,............you do not have to remove the seal to get the juice out,....... just stick the pin right though the plastic top in the very center,......there is a ring of metal but its only a ring, and you can look on one, its not in the center,......the pin goes though the very center where there is no metal.....I do swear it happens bro....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help FAST!-ttttttttttttttt.jpg  
    Last edited by murph; 04-24-2002 at 09:15 PM.

murph is offline Member
    other side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help FAST!-iiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg  

murph is offline Member
    Originally posted by cnyce89

That makes no sence if im reading it correctly, you swear there were little pin holes through the seals, leading one to believe someone drained them and then refilled them withoutever popping the seals?????? is it me or does that not make sence.

there made so you are UNABLE to get a needle under the flip cap..theres medal in the way. only way to get in, is by through the top of the flip cap
    well there are a few pics for ya it does go though the center,........... take care.....
    Last edited by murph; 04-25-2002 at 08:19 AM.

no no no Thats what i have been saying in ALL my posts...YOU CAN go through the flip cap but youll be able to notice the pin hole.
    i know the metal is just a ring, andonly protects from someone sticking a needle UNDER the flip cap...thats what i have been sayinf the whole time.

murph is offline Member
    ok cool,........then we agree,..but i never said anything about going under it only though it,............i think we had a miss understanding thats all,........lol..........2 funny.........but you would be shocked to see how small the pin hole is, after its out.....you can hardly see it, and if you feel it, it sorta feels like the center of the cap has a small nipple almost as if it should be there, from the mold or something..........sorry for any confusion......

Thread Information