bigreb is offline Associate Member

waiting for the beloved d-bol pumps!

hey bro's, I'm day 3 into my new cycle. It's an all tt cycle except for fina starting week 5. My question , I'm taking the ten mg tt d-bols(35mg daily). I've taken the thais before and totally loved them. Who's used the tt's before and how soon do the mad pumps start. btw, my cycle looks like this.
    1-10 tt cyp 600mg weekly
    1-10 tt eq 400mg weekly
    1-4 d-bol 35mg daily
    5-12 fina 75mg ed
    7-12 winny 50mg ed
    clomid post cycle ect
    .5 armidex ed
    milk thistle and ala

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Give em a couple days/...they should be starting up about now...
    Are you taking any Before your WO?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yea, the tt's are awesome, as cnyce89 said, i noticed my pumps within the first week..

G-S Guest
    It wont take long before you cant even bend your arms, they'll be filled with so much blood.

And, the strength increase is wild. Give it a week or so.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Used them last time the pumps came for me in about 3-4 days. Your a lucky bastard bro. I just quit taking my ref-b 3 weeks ago. I miss those huge pumps. Even better than the Tt for me.

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by RON
    Used them last time the pumps came for me in about 3-4 days. Your a lucky bastard bro. I just quit taking my ref-b 3 weeks ago. I miss those huge pumps. Even better than the Tt for me.
    Bigreb-- sorry to "steal" your post, but just had a quick question for Ron. How much ref-b you take per day, how did you split it up and what did you gain with it?

Bigreb, I started taking 37.5mg/ed ref-b 11 days ago and I started feeling increased strength/appetite within a few days. Starting this Monday (which was day 8 for me), I started seeing some pretty solid weight/size gains which I am hoping keep up. Also, my back is getting so fuckin pumped on everything I do-- which I love and hate. I love it cause I feel the muscles constantly being worked and, hopefully, growing; however, I could barely tolerate squating this week and have deads tomorrow and don't know how I am going to manage them with this much soreness in my back.
    Anyway, good luck bro.

Uconish is offline Member
    Youre waiting for the pumps Sh*t i cant wait to get em!!!

Thread Information