DiMensionX is offline Member

Question Need some help for a buddy

Ok guys (and gals),

A buddy ordered his gear with mine. The problem is, he doesn't have enough gear in my opinion. I'll give you his stats and what he ordered and if yall can give me some advice on how to help him cycle it I would appreciate it.

For the record, this really is about a buddy's cycle, not mine. I started mine which is Fina, Sust, Winny (AWSOME).

Anyway he is 34 6'4" 247lbs. He's been lifting for over 15 years and is the most hardcore gym nut I know. This is his 6th cycle.

He ordered:
    600 Thai D-Bol
    10 Amps of Deca , 2ml 100mg/ml
    10 Amps of Primobolan
    10 Amps of Pakistan Sust
    And of Couse the clomid / nolva (I know Nolva won't help with Deca tits)

So, I was thinking he was going to hit Sust at 500 for 10, Deca at 400 for 10, D-Bol 50mg's ED for 6. I don't know what the hell to do about the Primo. He didn't order what I thought he was going to order!

So, the only idea's I can come up with are these:
    D-Bol 50mg's ED 1-6
    Deca 200mg's wk 1-10
    Primo 100mg's wk 1-10
    Sust 250 wk 1-10
    Clomid

Or:
    D-Bol 50mg's ED 1-6
    Deca 400mg's wk 1-5
    Primo 200mg's wk 6-10
    Sust 250 wk 1-10
    Clomid

Ok, so what are yalls opinions? Deca won't kick in till week 4 right? Doesn't have enough Primo to make it happen I don't think either. And Sust should be doubled I would think. Here is the kicker, he has no money to order more gear for a long time. He doesn't want to mess with the Fina even though I have PLENTY enough for his cycle, cool by me .

What you you guys do, and unfortunatly I don't think he will wait to get more gear as I already suggested this. Fucking layoffs SUCK. So I guess I'm just trying to get opinions to make the best use of what he has.

Thanks guys,

DMX

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    He needs more deca and sust to make the cycle effective.But if I had to choose one it would have to be the first but if this is your buddy,s 6th cycle he should know better

jbrand is offline Member
    the smartest move would be to invest in more gear, if he cycles what he has it's a complete waste of juice in my opinion.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Thanks for the replies. He doesn't have the cash to get anymore gear. Anyone else have a recomendation for him running what he has?

Thanks,

DMX

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    @ 6'4 247lbs on his 6th cycle doesn't he know that he'd be better off selling his gear and taking Creatine?
    Tell him to wait till he has $ to get more........

M

Thread Information