mustard man is offline New Member

probation drug testing...

im about to be put on Probation for a couple of years(for an issue not related to roids), and right now im in the middle of a deca cycle. ive heard diff things from diff people- basically some said the monthhly/weekly piss tests are sent to a lab for analysis, and others said its tested right there on the spot with one of those inexpensive drug tests. well, regardless i know deca stays in my system forever, so is this a problem for me or do they even test piss for roids? i figure all their worried about is pot and uppers and all that jazz, so i got nothin to worry about there, but i am worried sick about deca possibly showing up in a test.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    If they are doing a regular drug test ( i get these ), roids dont show up. And IF they did test for roids (unlikely), Deca stays in your system for a long time, so you might even get away with using it for a while due to that fact.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    they aren't gonna test for roids... just recreational drugs...

NIVEK is offline New Member
    From the horses mouth, "Had to take a pee test while on a cycle,,, One test I did not study for, but passed with flying colors! "

Fill that cup up to the top with pee so that it spills all over the place, you'll be just fine!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've posted on this topic several times but I'll say it again..
    If you give your PO a reason to be a d!ck he COULD test you for AS if he wanted to. They have that option but if you stay low on his radar he'll only test u for rec's.
    Now if your on probation for AS then they probably will test u once or twice.
    The guy that I know that was on probation for AS related charges didn't get tested at all for as...Just recs so it's totally up to the PO.

Lifter2005 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustard man
    im about to be put on Probation for a couple of years(for an issue not related to roids), and right now im in the middle of a deca cycle. ive heard diff things from diff people- basically some said the monthhly/weekly piss tests are sent to a lab for analysis, and others said its tested right there on the spot with one of those inexpensive drug tests. well, regardless i know deca stays in my system forever, so is this a problem for me or do they even test piss for roids? i figure all their worried about is pot and uppers and all that jazz, so i got nothin to worry about there, but i am worried sick about deca possibly showing up in a test.
    As a former cop, I have come into contact with many many probation officers. Like everyone else said, its up to the individiual PO. That being said, a majority of the probation offices in the country are under a tight budget, hence the small number of actual probation officers, sometimes one for every 50-75 probationers. They will not spend the large amount of money on a AAS test, unless you are on probation for said offense.

Thread Information